News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SAVO Group app offers anytime access for sales pros
A new application out this week from SAVO Group should open the lines of communication for external sales based on Corporate Visions methodology. Through the application sales staff have anytime access to messages, marketing tools and refresher courses - even outside the office.
"We initially built this as an internal application to reinforce our use of Corporate Visions' messaging and sales training and had great success," said Kurt Andersen, executive vice president of marketing and sales enablement for SAVO. "We've managed to decrease 'no decision' rates by 26 percent and improve lead-to-pipeline conversion rates by 22 percent by pushing critical messaging both dynamically and in-context to salespeople on the fly."
"With the SAVO for CVI application, our customers can easily provide continuous coaching and support for their sales force, regardless of where they are," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "This is absolutely critical to helping salespeople realize greater customer conversation success, which recent research has proven to be the most important part of the B2B sales cycle."
Integrated into the SAVO sales enablement platform, the application can be used from desktop or mobile devices to ensure that B2B marketers have access to their messaging, tools and skills at any time. At the same time, sales staff can be 'coached' through the sales cycle for optimal results.
The application includes a collaboration option so that salespeople can share what is working or so that they can ask questions when obstacles arise. In addition to sales training, the application offers analytics so that staff can see how their actions are faring and can be used to pass along best practices and offer sales management.
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
- Top 3 tips to better optimize branded content
- Programmatic spending skyrockets through Nexage Markeplace
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
Featured White Papers
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...