News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SAVO Group app offers anytime access for sales pros
A new application out this week from SAVO Group should open the lines of communication for external sales based on Corporate Visions methodology. Through the application sales staff have anytime access to messages, marketing tools and refresher courses - even outside the office.
"We initially built this as an internal application to reinforce our use of Corporate Visions' messaging and sales training and had great success," said Kurt Andersen, executive vice president of marketing and sales enablement for SAVO. "We've managed to decrease 'no decision' rates by 26 percent and improve lead-to-pipeline conversion rates by 22 percent by pushing critical messaging both dynamically and in-context to salespeople on the fly."
"With the SAVO for CVI application, our customers can easily provide continuous coaching and support for their sales force, regardless of where they are," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "This is absolutely critical to helping salespeople realize greater customer conversation success, which recent research has proven to be the most important part of the B2B sales cycle."
Integrated into the SAVO sales enablement platform, the application can be used from desktop or mobile devices to ensure that B2B marketers have access to their messaging, tools and skills at any time. At the same time, sales staff can be 'coached' through the sales cycle for optimal results.
The application includes a collaboration option so that salespeople can share what is working or so that they can ask questions when obstacles arise. In addition to sales training, the application offers analytics so that staff can see how their actions are faring and can be used to pass along best practices and offer sales management.
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...