News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SAVO Group app offers anytime access for sales pros
A new application out this week from SAVO Group should open the lines of communication for external sales based on Corporate Visions methodology. Through the application sales staff have anytime access to messages, marketing tools and refresher courses - even outside the office.
"We initially built this as an internal application to reinforce our use of Corporate Visions' messaging and sales training and had great success," said Kurt Andersen, executive vice president of marketing and sales enablement for SAVO. "We've managed to decrease 'no decision' rates by 26 percent and improve lead-to-pipeline conversion rates by 22 percent by pushing critical messaging both dynamically and in-context to salespeople on the fly."
"With the SAVO for CVI application, our customers can easily provide continuous coaching and support for their sales force, regardless of where they are," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "This is absolutely critical to helping salespeople realize greater customer conversation success, which recent research has proven to be the most important part of the B2B sales cycle."
Integrated into the SAVO sales enablement platform, the application can be used from desktop or mobile devices to ensure that B2B marketers have access to their messaging, tools and skills at any time. At the same time, sales staff can be 'coached' through the sales cycle for optimal results.
The application includes a collaboration option so that salespeople can share what is working or so that they can ask questions when obstacles arise. In addition to sales training, the application offers analytics so that staff can see how their actions are faring and can be used to pass along best practices and offer sales management.
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
- Facebook trials 'Buy' button within advertisers' posts and ads
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...