News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SAVO Group app offers anytime access for sales pros
A new application out this week from SAVO Group should open the lines of communication for external sales based on Corporate Visions methodology. Through the application sales staff have anytime access to messages, marketing tools and refresher courses - even outside the office.
"We initially built this as an internal application to reinforce our use of Corporate Visions' messaging and sales training and had great success," said Kurt Andersen, executive vice president of marketing and sales enablement for SAVO. "We've managed to decrease 'no decision' rates by 26 percent and improve lead-to-pipeline conversion rates by 22 percent by pushing critical messaging both dynamically and in-context to salespeople on the fly."
"With the SAVO for CVI application, our customers can easily provide continuous coaching and support for their sales force, regardless of where they are," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "This is absolutely critical to helping salespeople realize greater customer conversation success, which recent research has proven to be the most important part of the B2B sales cycle."
Integrated into the SAVO sales enablement platform, the application can be used from desktop or mobile devices to ensure that B2B marketers have access to their messaging, tools and skills at any time. At the same time, sales staff can be 'coached' through the sales cycle for optimal results.
The application includes a collaboration option so that salespeople can share what is working or so that they can ask questions when obstacles arise. In addition to sales training, the application offers analytics so that staff can see how their actions are faring and can be used to pass along best practices and offer sales management.
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...