News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
RSS updates to include mobile CRM, accounting options
As more companies look to the cloud to simplify some aspects of their business solutions are forming to help them take advantage of cloud services. A new update from Really Simple Systems offers both mobile CRM and Kashflow accounting options for businesses in both the free and premium systems.
"As cloud systems continue to go mainstream, and vendors as well as customers reap the benefits of economies of scale, we expect prices to continue to fall for commodity systems like accounting and CRM, as well as office and email systems," said John Paterson, CEO, Really Simply Systems.
Really Simple Systems is the leading cloud CRM system in the UK. The platform's free edition offers free software and hosting options for two-user systems; the addition of the accounting and mobile CRM options to that free space; Premium Edition clients will also be able to use the options at no charge.
"We are very excited to be offering these new features as part of our free edition. We'd rather get customers using these features and our CRM than 'nickel and dime' them for small amounts," said Paterson. "Cloud Computing offers customers a radical new way to buy sophisticated applications at a low cost. By making the CRM really easy to use, Really Simple Systems can deliver CRM without the expense of a high touch sales and support process, passing this saving to the customer. With the addition of these new features our users are able to get even more from their CRM system. "
- Survey: Productivity software helping SMBs communicate
- How to use community Q&A to increase your reach
- How to use organic social posts to reach non-fans
- Keyword carelessness inhibiting UK travel brands' discoverability in App Store
- Android ahead of iOS in mobile ad traffic
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Young adults more likely to Facebook their dining experience than review it
Featured White Papers
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...