News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
RSS updates to include mobile CRM, accounting options
As more companies look to the cloud to simplify some aspects of their business solutions are forming to help them take advantage of cloud services. A new update from Really Simple Systems offers both mobile CRM and Kashflow accounting options for businesses in both the free and premium systems.
"As cloud systems continue to go mainstream, and vendors as well as customers reap the benefits of economies of scale, we expect prices to continue to fall for commodity systems like accounting and CRM, as well as office and email systems," said John Paterson, CEO, Really Simply Systems.
Really Simple Systems is the leading cloud CRM system in the UK. The platform's free edition offers free software and hosting options for two-user systems; the addition of the accounting and mobile CRM options to that free space; Premium Edition clients will also be able to use the options at no charge.
"We are very excited to be offering these new features as part of our free edition. We'd rather get customers using these features and our CRM than 'nickel and dime' them for small amounts," said Paterson. "Cloud Computing offers customers a radical new way to buy sophisticated applications at a low cost. By making the CRM really easy to use, Really Simple Systems can deliver CRM without the expense of a high touch sales and support process, passing this saving to the customer. With the addition of these new features our users are able to get even more from their CRM system. "
- High viewability goals damaging ad campaign performance
- Retail: In-app purchases increasing as a percentage of digital sales
- Two countries, two different spending trends for Valentine's Day
- Ad Roundup: Platforms to improve data, prevent fraud
- Survey: SMBs getting out the vote
- Research reveals number of mobile loyalty schemes to double by 2020
- Laptops more popular than mobile for travel research
- Super Bowl: 82% of searches driven by TV ads made on mobile
Featured White Papers
- The Ultimate Guide to Website Personalization
There is a wealth of methods to put your company's data to work; by far, personalization is one of the...