News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform puts shopper analytics into retailers' hands
Savvy retailers will have heard of Euclid Analytics before but the retail analytics solution has recently released a new product, Euclid Zero, set up to put real-world analytics into retailers hard drives. And it doesn't require hardware.
"Euclid Zero make it dramatically easier to get the big picture about what's happening in your stores," said Will Smith, Euclid CEO. "We're excited to give retailers a much faster and more convenient way to experience our break-through shopper analytics."
The platform measure the activity of shoppers who have Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices inside stores, without requiring an in-store network connection or mobile app. Only anonymous information is used to create the reports; the platform is opt-in. Through the platform retailers can monitor engagement, how long a shopper is in-store and how often shoppers visit a location.
"Combining Aruba's best in class cloud management and enterprise grade Wi-Fi solutions with Euclid Zero helps retailers take the guesswork out of gathering same store, cross store and cross channel customer metrics," said Mike Tennefoss, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Aruba Networks. "These metrics help retailers enhance the shopping experience through tailored marketing programs and services for their customer base. Euclid Zero can be easily retrofitted to Aruba retail deployments - from small sites with a single Aruba Instant access point all the way to large multi-national chains with thousands of access points - making the most of existing capital investments."
The company will offer a live demo of the Euclid Zero product at the NRF Big Show, January 14-15 in New York City.
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....