News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform puts shopper analytics into retailers' hands
Savvy retailers will have heard of Euclid Analytics before but the retail analytics solution has recently released a new product, Euclid Zero, set up to put real-world analytics into retailers hard drives. And it doesn't require hardware.
"Euclid Zero make it dramatically easier to get the big picture about what's happening in your stores," said Will Smith, Euclid CEO. "We're excited to give retailers a much faster and more convenient way to experience our break-through shopper analytics."
The platform measure the activity of shoppers who have Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices inside stores, without requiring an in-store network connection or mobile app. Only anonymous information is used to create the reports; the platform is opt-in. Through the platform retailers can monitor engagement, how long a shopper is in-store and how often shoppers visit a location.
"Combining Aruba's best in class cloud management and enterprise grade Wi-Fi solutions with Euclid Zero helps retailers take the guesswork out of gathering same store, cross store and cross channel customer metrics," said Mike Tennefoss, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Aruba Networks. "These metrics help retailers enhance the shopping experience through tailored marketing programs and services for their customer base. Euclid Zero can be easily retrofitted to Aruba retail deployments - from small sites with a single Aruba Instant access point all the way to large multi-national chains with thousands of access points - making the most of existing capital investments."
The company will offer a live demo of the Euclid Zero product at the NRF Big Show, January 14-15 in New York City.
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...