News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform puts shopper analytics into retailers' hands
Savvy retailers will have heard of Euclid Analytics before but the retail analytics solution has recently released a new product, Euclid Zero, set up to put real-world analytics into retailers hard drives. And it doesn't require hardware.
"Euclid Zero make it dramatically easier to get the big picture about what's happening in your stores," said Will Smith, Euclid CEO. "We're excited to give retailers a much faster and more convenient way to experience our break-through shopper analytics."
The platform measure the activity of shoppers who have Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices inside stores, without requiring an in-store network connection or mobile app. Only anonymous information is used to create the reports; the platform is opt-in. Through the platform retailers can monitor engagement, how long a shopper is in-store and how often shoppers visit a location.
"Combining Aruba's best in class cloud management and enterprise grade Wi-Fi solutions with Euclid Zero helps retailers take the guesswork out of gathering same store, cross store and cross channel customer metrics," said Mike Tennefoss, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Aruba Networks. "These metrics help retailers enhance the shopping experience through tailored marketing programs and services for their customer base. Euclid Zero can be easily retrofitted to Aruba retail deployments - from small sites with a single Aruba Instant access point all the way to large multi-national chains with thousands of access points - making the most of existing capital investments."
The company will offer a live demo of the Euclid Zero product at the NRF Big Show, January 14-15 in New York City.
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
- Consumers prefer SMS to apps for brand communications
- Physical stores still popular with young fashion shoppers
- Britain has more female gamers than male
- Permission-based email marketers still finding inbox placement hard work
- Study: Mobile driving travel plans
Featured White Papers
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...