News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform puts shopper analytics into retailers' hands
Savvy retailers will have heard of Euclid Analytics before but the retail analytics solution has recently released a new product, Euclid Zero, set up to put real-world analytics into retailers hard drives. And it doesn't require hardware.
"Euclid Zero make it dramatically easier to get the big picture about what's happening in your stores," said Will Smith, Euclid CEO. "We're excited to give retailers a much faster and more convenient way to experience our break-through shopper analytics."
The platform measure the activity of shoppers who have Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices inside stores, without requiring an in-store network connection or mobile app. Only anonymous information is used to create the reports; the platform is opt-in. Through the platform retailers can monitor engagement, how long a shopper is in-store and how often shoppers visit a location.
"Combining Aruba's best in class cloud management and enterprise grade Wi-Fi solutions with Euclid Zero helps retailers take the guesswork out of gathering same store, cross store and cross channel customer metrics," said Mike Tennefoss, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Aruba Networks. "These metrics help retailers enhance the shopping experience through tailored marketing programs and services for their customer base. Euclid Zero can be easily retrofitted to Aruba retail deployments - from small sites with a single Aruba Instant access point all the way to large multi-national chains with thousands of access points - making the most of existing capital investments."
The company will offer a live demo of the Euclid Zero product at the NRF Big Show, January 14-15 in New York City.
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...