News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform puts shopper analytics into retailers' hands
Savvy retailers will have heard of Euclid Analytics before but the retail analytics solution has recently released a new product, Euclid Zero, set up to put real-world analytics into retailers hard drives. And it doesn't require hardware.
"Euclid Zero make it dramatically easier to get the big picture about what's happening in your stores," said Will Smith, Euclid CEO. "We're excited to give retailers a much faster and more convenient way to experience our break-through shopper analytics."
The platform measure the activity of shoppers who have Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices inside stores, without requiring an in-store network connection or mobile app. Only anonymous information is used to create the reports; the platform is opt-in. Through the platform retailers can monitor engagement, how long a shopper is in-store and how often shoppers visit a location.
"Combining Aruba's best in class cloud management and enterprise grade Wi-Fi solutions with Euclid Zero helps retailers take the guesswork out of gathering same store, cross store and cross channel customer metrics," said Mike Tennefoss, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Aruba Networks. "These metrics help retailers enhance the shopping experience through tailored marketing programs and services for their customer base. Euclid Zero can be easily retrofitted to Aruba retail deployments - from small sites with a single Aruba Instant access point all the way to large multi-national chains with thousands of access points - making the most of existing capital investments."
The company will offer a live demo of the Euclid Zero product at the NRF Big Show, January 14-15 in New York City.
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...