News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers SMBs an assist in social marketing
The focus of many businesses in 2013 is social marketing. Especially for small businesses, the social space offers the ability to not only talk about products but to talk directly to - and with - customers. The GroSocial platform helps small businesses do that.
Today Infusionsoft has announced it will buy the social marketing platform. Through the GroSocial platform brands can create a professional social profile, use opt in forms to develop leads and offer engagement through fan pages. Plus, it's a single solution that allows SMBs to grow across the social space. Social media posts can be created and scheduled as needed, conversations can be monitored and social media presence can be tracked.
"Social media marketing isn't just for big brands. We see a huge opportunity to change the way small businesses get results from social media platforms," said Zach Mangum, co-founder of GroSocial. "Our tools make it easy for small businesses to have a big-business presence on social media and to actually generate leads and convert sales from their social media marketing efforts. We're excited to catapult our innovation for small businesses with Infusionsoft even further."
With the GroSocial acquisition, Infusionsoft is setting itself up as the place for small businesses to go to manage their online campaigns and online presence. The GroSocial platform will be integrated within the Infusionsoft CRM, giving SMBs the ability to move potential customers through the customer lifecycle. They've also included a widget in the GroSocial app that will give SMBs the ability to automatically follow up on contacts with customers.
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...