News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers SMBs an assist in social marketing
The focus of many businesses in 2013 is social marketing. Especially for small businesses, the social space offers the ability to not only talk about products but to talk directly to - and with - customers. The GroSocial platform helps small businesses do that.
Today Infusionsoft has announced it will buy the social marketing platform. Through the GroSocial platform brands can create a professional social profile, use opt in forms to develop leads and offer engagement through fan pages. Plus, it's a single solution that allows SMBs to grow across the social space. Social media posts can be created and scheduled as needed, conversations can be monitored and social media presence can be tracked.
"Social media marketing isn't just for big brands. We see a huge opportunity to change the way small businesses get results from social media platforms," said Zach Mangum, co-founder of GroSocial. "Our tools make it easy for small businesses to have a big-business presence on social media and to actually generate leads and convert sales from their social media marketing efforts. We're excited to catapult our innovation for small businesses with Infusionsoft even further."
With the GroSocial acquisition, Infusionsoft is setting itself up as the place for small businesses to go to manage their online campaigns and online presence. The GroSocial platform will be integrated within the Infusionsoft CRM, giving SMBs the ability to move potential customers through the customer lifecycle. They've also included a widget in the GroSocial app that will give SMBs the ability to automatically follow up on contacts with customers.
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...