News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers SMBs an assist in social marketing
The focus of many businesses in 2013 is social marketing. Especially for small businesses, the social space offers the ability to not only talk about products but to talk directly to - and with - customers. The GroSocial platform helps small businesses do that.
Today Infusionsoft has announced it will buy the social marketing platform. Through the GroSocial platform brands can create a professional social profile, use opt in forms to develop leads and offer engagement through fan pages. Plus, it's a single solution that allows SMBs to grow across the social space. Social media posts can be created and scheduled as needed, conversations can be monitored and social media presence can be tracked.
"Social media marketing isn't just for big brands. We see a huge opportunity to change the way small businesses get results from social media platforms," said Zach Mangum, co-founder of GroSocial. "Our tools make it easy for small businesses to have a big-business presence on social media and to actually generate leads and convert sales from their social media marketing efforts. We're excited to catapult our innovation for small businesses with Infusionsoft even further."
With the GroSocial acquisition, Infusionsoft is setting itself up as the place for small businesses to go to manage their online campaigns and online presence. The GroSocial platform will be integrated within the Infusionsoft CRM, giving SMBs the ability to move potential customers through the customer lifecycle. They've also included a widget in the GroSocial app that will give SMBs the ability to automatically follow up on contacts with customers.
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
- Facebook trials 'Buy' button within advertisers' posts and ads
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...