News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Nexage numbers may indicate strength of mobile RTB
New numbers are out from Nexage, and are underlining the importance of real time bidding (RTB) in the mobile space. Nexage is reporting revenue growth of 171% through 2012. In addition, the company reports volume growth of 72% and demand volume increases of 164%.
"Nexage's growth is driven from our customers' ability to achieve real and sustainable results, and our customers' desire to work with an organization that is able to handle the complexity and rapidly changing nature of mobile advertising," said Ernie Cormier, CEO and president of Nexage. "We did not simply grow with the market. The strength of our technology, people, and customers enabled us to growth well-above market and put us in a powerful position to continue to lead and outperform the market."
The company notes that while volume was a key factor, the biggest factor for their impressive 2012 numbers was perceived value. The number of impressions through the Nexage Exchange doubled through 2012, pushed by a 30% increase in location based impressions. Rich media and video impressions also showed impressive growth through the year.
As for real time bidding - on the Nexage Exchange RTB revenues skyrocketed ten times higher in 2012 than in 2011. That is an increase of more than one-quarter per month.
"Our goal at StrikeAd, as a mobile specialist DSP, is to help global brands and agencies drive highly-targeted, cost effective and efficient mobile advertising campaigns that produce results," said Alex Rahaman, CEO of StrikeAd. "RTB, with its efficiency, continues to demonstrate its value for our clients. And Nexage continues to lead the mobile programmatic market, providing the premium inventory, highly targetable impressions, and real-time decisioning capabilities we need for our clients to be successful."
- The most shared video clips depend on region
- Top tax tips that will protect your information
- Report: Millennials spending more time with UGC
- New AdWords format includes detailed consumer opinion data
- Quarter of UK's top finance brands have no mobile website, apps
- Report reveals men's emerging role in household supermarket shopping chore
- How data will impact businesses in 2014
- Report: Social pushing coupon search, use
Featured White Papers
- Choosing the Best Web CMS for Customer Experience Management
In this paper, learn how to choose the right CMS for you and your business from the eyes of a...
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....