News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Nexage numbers may indicate strength of mobile RTB
New numbers are out from Nexage, and are underlining the importance of real time bidding (RTB) in the mobile space. Nexage is reporting revenue growth of 171% through 2012. In addition, the company reports volume growth of 72% and demand volume increases of 164%.
"Nexage's growth is driven from our customers' ability to achieve real and sustainable results, and our customers' desire to work with an organization that is able to handle the complexity and rapidly changing nature of mobile advertising," said Ernie Cormier, CEO and president of Nexage. "We did not simply grow with the market. The strength of our technology, people, and customers enabled us to growth well-above market and put us in a powerful position to continue to lead and outperform the market."
The company notes that while volume was a key factor, the biggest factor for their impressive 2012 numbers was perceived value. The number of impressions through the Nexage Exchange doubled through 2012, pushed by a 30% increase in location based impressions. Rich media and video impressions also showed impressive growth through the year.
As for real time bidding - on the Nexage Exchange RTB revenues skyrocketed ten times higher in 2012 than in 2011. That is an increase of more than one-quarter per month.
"Our goal at StrikeAd, as a mobile specialist DSP, is to help global brands and agencies drive highly-targeted, cost effective and efficient mobile advertising campaigns that produce results," said Alex Rahaman, CEO of StrikeAd. "RTB, with its efficiency, continues to demonstrate its value for our clients. And Nexage continues to lead the mobile programmatic market, providing the premium inventory, highly targetable impressions, and real-time decisioning capabilities we need for our clients to be successful."
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...