News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Nexage numbers may indicate strength of mobile RTB
New numbers are out from Nexage, and are underlining the importance of real time bidding (RTB) in the mobile space. Nexage is reporting revenue growth of 171% through 2012. In addition, the company reports volume growth of 72% and demand volume increases of 164%.
"Nexage's growth is driven from our customers' ability to achieve real and sustainable results, and our customers' desire to work with an organization that is able to handle the complexity and rapidly changing nature of mobile advertising," said Ernie Cormier, CEO and president of Nexage. "We did not simply grow with the market. The strength of our technology, people, and customers enabled us to growth well-above market and put us in a powerful position to continue to lead and outperform the market."
The company notes that while volume was a key factor, the biggest factor for their impressive 2012 numbers was perceived value. The number of impressions through the Nexage Exchange doubled through 2012, pushed by a 30% increase in location based impressions. Rich media and video impressions also showed impressive growth through the year.
As for real time bidding - on the Nexage Exchange RTB revenues skyrocketed ten times higher in 2012 than in 2011. That is an increase of more than one-quarter per month.
"Our goal at StrikeAd, as a mobile specialist DSP, is to help global brands and agencies drive highly-targeted, cost effective and efficient mobile advertising campaigns that produce results," said Alex Rahaman, CEO of StrikeAd. "RTB, with its efficiency, continues to demonstrate its value for our clients. And Nexage continues to lead the mobile programmatic market, providing the premium inventory, highly targetable impressions, and real-time decisioning capabilities we need for our clients to be successful."
- More than half of consumers would pay for better customer care from preferred brands
- UK mobile email open rates at highest ever but conversions in decline
- More than three-quarters of all Black Friday mobile orders made on an Apple device
- Brands: How to better use reviews for your business
- How to keep customers loyal through the holidays
- 50% of Millennials will do most of their holiday shopping on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- Is Black Friday a 'false economy' for retailers?
- Consumers expect shopping experience to be revolutionized by wearable tech
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...