News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Nexage numbers may indicate strength of mobile RTB
New numbers are out from Nexage, and are underlining the importance of real time bidding (RTB) in the mobile space. Nexage is reporting revenue growth of 171% through 2012. In addition, the company reports volume growth of 72% and demand volume increases of 164%.
"Nexage's growth is driven from our customers' ability to achieve real and sustainable results, and our customers' desire to work with an organization that is able to handle the complexity and rapidly changing nature of mobile advertising," said Ernie Cormier, CEO and president of Nexage. "We did not simply grow with the market. The strength of our technology, people, and customers enabled us to growth well-above market and put us in a powerful position to continue to lead and outperform the market."
The company notes that while volume was a key factor, the biggest factor for their impressive 2012 numbers was perceived value. The number of impressions through the Nexage Exchange doubled through 2012, pushed by a 30% increase in location based impressions. Rich media and video impressions also showed impressive growth through the year.
As for real time bidding - on the Nexage Exchange RTB revenues skyrocketed ten times higher in 2012 than in 2011. That is an increase of more than one-quarter per month.
"Our goal at StrikeAd, as a mobile specialist DSP, is to help global brands and agencies drive highly-targeted, cost effective and efficient mobile advertising campaigns that produce results," said Alex Rahaman, CEO of StrikeAd. "RTB, with its efficiency, continues to demonstrate its value for our clients. And Nexage continues to lead the mobile programmatic market, providing the premium inventory, highly targetable impressions, and real-time decisioning capabilities we need for our clients to be successful."
- Report: Desktops still lead online spending
- Video ad campaigns with subtitles outperform in brand awareness
- Two-thirds of ad execs Google prospective employees
- 61% of brand content on Snapchat is video
- Survey: Trust influences more consumers to share information
- Expert: Travel next up for programmatic direct
- Expert: How to reduce involuntary churn
- New service alerts marketers when competitors air new TV ads
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...