News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Collective tool to connect TV audiences, digital ads
A new release out from Collective could put advertisers back into contact with the elusive television audience segments. While television continues to engage a large number of consumers, it's been hard for brands to engage because of time-shifted viewing habits and online streaming of content.
The new Collective tool, called TVA Channels, optimizes ad frequency and messaging across the digital screens.
"The driving force behind creating TVA Channels directly follows audience behaviors in front of television screens and their growing use of digital screens as well," said Joe Apprendi, CEO, Collective. "Due to the mass audiences that tune in to television's most iconic shows - whether the highest rated series or tent pole programs in sports entertainment and news - these programs continue to be in big demand by marketers. But by breaking down silos to target these same viewers on digital screens, Collective can offer a game-changing way for advertisers to reach consumers before, during and after their favorite shows, in order to take their ad campaigns to new heights... the concept of reaching key target audiences to match or enhance a marketer's TV spend with super-simplicity is a reality. As with TV Accelerator, TVA Channels, finally enables advertisers to coordinate their TV buys with digital buys on multiple fronts -- ad frequency, sequencing and messaging -- with the accuracy, creative impact and effectiveness they've come to expect from digital advertising."
The tool offers marketers the ability to target high-demand audiences - like those watching hits like American Idol or NCIS. It also offers brands the ability to tap into Colletive's TVA data to access audiences engaged with high profile live programming like the upcoming Super Bowl XLVII.
Brands can also choose to bundle advertising based on genre, day part and behavioral information.
- Videos best for Facebook reach, but don't ditch the photos
- Mother's Day: Flowers a popular gift, but Mom wants tech
- UK: Online spending and deliveries break records
- Study: Nearly one-third say they 'don't do enough' to internationalize their business
- Millennials say the right content drives brand loyalty
- Consumers not impressed by engagement of branded apps
- Online shoppers excited about possibility of drone deliveries
- Colors affect sharing behavior on Pinterest
Featured White Papers
- Measure What Matters: Five Features to Enable Now On Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for gaining insights into user behavior and gathering data for site optimization. Unfortunately, in...
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...