News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Collective tool to connect TV audiences, digital ads
A new release out from Collective could put advertisers back into contact with the elusive television audience segments. While television continues to engage a large number of consumers, it's been hard for brands to engage because of time-shifted viewing habits and online streaming of content.
The new Collective tool, called TVA Channels, optimizes ad frequency and messaging across the digital screens.
"The driving force behind creating TVA Channels directly follows audience behaviors in front of television screens and their growing use of digital screens as well," said Joe Apprendi, CEO, Collective. "Due to the mass audiences that tune in to television's most iconic shows - whether the highest rated series or tent pole programs in sports entertainment and news - these programs continue to be in big demand by marketers. But by breaking down silos to target these same viewers on digital screens, Collective can offer a game-changing way for advertisers to reach consumers before, during and after their favorite shows, in order to take their ad campaigns to new heights... the concept of reaching key target audiences to match or enhance a marketer's TV spend with super-simplicity is a reality. As with TV Accelerator, TVA Channels, finally enables advertisers to coordinate their TV buys with digital buys on multiple fronts -- ad frequency, sequencing and messaging -- with the accuracy, creative impact and effectiveness they've come to expect from digital advertising."
The tool offers marketers the ability to target high-demand audiences - like those watching hits like American Idol or NCIS. It also offers brands the ability to tap into Colletive's TVA data to access audiences engaged with high profile live programming like the upcoming Super Bowl XLVII.
Brands can also choose to bundle advertising based on genre, day part and behavioral information.
- Survey: Gamers don't want interruptions
- Reports: Back to school stressing parents
- How to measure engagement to reach a deeper customer relationship
- Survey: Amazon influencing back to school shoppers
- Hilton gives guests greater control with significant app upgrade
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
- Study: Sales, marketing disconnect resulting in bad customer experience
- UK businesses failing to consistently and effectively employ social for customer support
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...