News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Collective tool to connect TV audiences, digital ads
A new release out from Collective could put advertisers back into contact with the elusive television audience segments. While television continues to engage a large number of consumers, it's been hard for brands to engage because of time-shifted viewing habits and online streaming of content.
The new Collective tool, called TVA Channels, optimizes ad frequency and messaging across the digital screens.
"The driving force behind creating TVA Channels directly follows audience behaviors in front of television screens and their growing use of digital screens as well," said Joe Apprendi, CEO, Collective. "Due to the mass audiences that tune in to television's most iconic shows - whether the highest rated series or tent pole programs in sports entertainment and news - these programs continue to be in big demand by marketers. But by breaking down silos to target these same viewers on digital screens, Collective can offer a game-changing way for advertisers to reach consumers before, during and after their favorite shows, in order to take their ad campaigns to new heights... the concept of reaching key target audiences to match or enhance a marketer's TV spend with super-simplicity is a reality. As with TV Accelerator, TVA Channels, finally enables advertisers to coordinate their TV buys with digital buys on multiple fronts -- ad frequency, sequencing and messaging -- with the accuracy, creative impact and effectiveness they've come to expect from digital advertising."
The tool offers marketers the ability to target high-demand audiences - like those watching hits like American Idol or NCIS. It also offers brands the ability to tap into Colletive's TVA data to access audiences engaged with high profile live programming like the upcoming Super Bowl XLVII.
Brands can also choose to bundle advertising based on genre, day part and behavioral information.
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
- Shoppers don't care for social integration of mobile apps
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
- 90% of marketers not trained in marketing performance, ROI
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...