News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Collective tool to connect TV audiences, digital ads
A new release out from Collective could put advertisers back into contact with the elusive television audience segments. While television continues to engage a large number of consumers, it's been hard for brands to engage because of time-shifted viewing habits and online streaming of content.
The new Collective tool, called TVA Channels, optimizes ad frequency and messaging across the digital screens.
"The driving force behind creating TVA Channels directly follows audience behaviors in front of television screens and their growing use of digital screens as well," said Joe Apprendi, CEO, Collective. "Due to the mass audiences that tune in to television's most iconic shows - whether the highest rated series or tent pole programs in sports entertainment and news - these programs continue to be in big demand by marketers. But by breaking down silos to target these same viewers on digital screens, Collective can offer a game-changing way for advertisers to reach consumers before, during and after their favorite shows, in order to take their ad campaigns to new heights... the concept of reaching key target audiences to match or enhance a marketer's TV spend with super-simplicity is a reality. As with TV Accelerator, TVA Channels, finally enables advertisers to coordinate their TV buys with digital buys on multiple fronts -- ad frequency, sequencing and messaging -- with the accuracy, creative impact and effectiveness they've come to expect from digital advertising."
The tool offers marketers the ability to target high-demand audiences - like those watching hits like American Idol or NCIS. It also offers brands the ability to tap into Colletive's TVA data to access audiences engaged with high profile live programming like the upcoming Super Bowl XLVII.
Brands can also choose to bundle advertising based on genre, day part and behavioral information.
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...