News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Collective tool to connect TV audiences, digital ads
A new release out from Collective could put advertisers back into contact with the elusive television audience segments. While television continues to engage a large number of consumers, it's been hard for brands to engage because of time-shifted viewing habits and online streaming of content.
The new Collective tool, called TVA Channels, optimizes ad frequency and messaging across the digital screens.
"The driving force behind creating TVA Channels directly follows audience behaviors in front of television screens and their growing use of digital screens as well," said Joe Apprendi, CEO, Collective. "Due to the mass audiences that tune in to television's most iconic shows - whether the highest rated series or tent pole programs in sports entertainment and news - these programs continue to be in big demand by marketers. But by breaking down silos to target these same viewers on digital screens, Collective can offer a game-changing way for advertisers to reach consumers before, during and after their favorite shows, in order to take their ad campaigns to new heights... the concept of reaching key target audiences to match or enhance a marketer's TV spend with super-simplicity is a reality. As with TV Accelerator, TVA Channels, finally enables advertisers to coordinate their TV buys with digital buys on multiple fronts -- ad frequency, sequencing and messaging -- with the accuracy, creative impact and effectiveness they've come to expect from digital advertising."
The tool offers marketers the ability to target high-demand audiences - like those watching hits like American Idol or NCIS. It also offers brands the ability to tap into Colletive's TVA data to access audiences engaged with high profile live programming like the upcoming Super Bowl XLVII.
Brands can also choose to bundle advertising based on genre, day part and behavioral information.
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...