News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Adfonic: Real Time Bidding pushing mobile engagement
Nothing says mobile like real time information, and according to the latest Adfonic AdSnap, real time bidding (RTB) within mobile is pushing click through rates and improving overall ad performance. The verticals most likely to be impacting by mobile RTB include Style/Fasion (231% CTR increase), Social/Dating (191% CTR increase) and Legal (167% CTR increase) compared to non-RTB options.
The Adfonic report also notes that mobile RTB ad requests are higher than non-RTB requests.
"Mobile RTB is intensely rich in data. With the application of tech and smart algorithms, this data can yield insights into the make up of mobile audiences, ultimately pointing towards unification across channels," was written in the report. "When we look at the volume of demographic data available through mobile RTB, we see that there is nearly five times more age data in mobile RTB than non-RTB and nearly seven times the data relating to gender. This is the aggregation of information made available by publishers, second part data that the buyers own and third party data brought in."
The best ad combination of type and mobile RTB is rich media. Rich media in combination with mobile RTB showed a 53% uptick compared to non-RTB. Other interesting findings include:
• UK shows a performance uplift of 100% with mobile RTB
• The US shows a 97% uptick while Australia shows an 80% increase
• Holland and France are each over the 50% mark for mobile RTB performance
In the US, comScore reports the smartphones now have a 53% market penetration rate; more than 123 million US consumers now own smartphones. With those devices users are texting (75% share), using downloaded apps (54% share) and using mobile browsers (52% share).
- Report: In mobile, color matters
- Vungle releases ad tool, integrates with Adap.TV
- Multifactor authentication added to RoboForm
- Research reveals which website image format results in happier visitors
- Location accuracy analysis reveals improvement for mobile ad campaigns
- Research reveals Millennials' attitudes toward brands
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...