News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
January 11, 2013 Archive
Mobile Marketing | January 11, 2013
Mobile is increasingly being used to access social media, according to recent survey findings released by eMarketer. >>
Social Marketing | January 11, 2013
Facebook may be huge but, even with 1 billion users around the globe, the social networking giant isn't scoring well in customer satisfaction, according to new figures released by the American Consumer Satisfaction Index. >>
Viral Marketing | January 11, 2013
In November more than 180 million US adults tuned in to online video, consuming about 40 billion clips and more than 10 billion advertising clips. Those numbers have more brands looking at online video as a way to offer more content for less cost. But online video is changing almost as quickly as the traditional television remote. Here's what you need to know: >>
Blogs & Content | January 11, 2013
Whether through tablet or PC, people are reading more and more content online and through e-readers. This increase in the content consumption offers savvy brands new ways to engage - if their content strategy is set up correctly. Here are tips from our expert: >>
When it comes to online engagement, consumers seem to be engaging more deeply with content and brands online. The thing is, many people are still mystified by the actual working of the internet. For example, new data out from The Search Agency and Harris Interactive shows an abundance of people believe search engines 'charge dues'. >>
Trends & Ideas | January 11, 2013
The 2012 holiday season wasn't a good one for PC retailers and manufacturers. For the first time in five years sales of PCs and notebooks were down on the previous year, according to new analysis from IDC and the NPD Group. >>
- UK mobile advertising spend tops $1.6 billion in 2013
- Reports: MCommerce up 35%, are tablets taking over?
- SMBs: Top tips to improve customer engagement in 2014
- Brands: Why you should consider one more email
- How to better use keywords in 2014
- How analytics will change 2014
- comScore video rankings records surge in video ads
- Report: Breakthrough Moments pushing engagement
Featured White Papers
- Social Business Study Guide
Today, social media success means something different to every organization. Brands participate in social to build customer loyalty, drive sales,...
- How-to Guide to Online Customer Community Technologies
This Gleansight benchmark report explores what community experiences offer the greatest value to businesses. It looks at what technologies, processes...
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...