News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Unmetric, Bizo release plans to help brands in 2013
A new book and a social monitoring platform may help brands better compete by creating universal strategies and monitoring the social space.
Unmetric has launched an agency platform, set up to track competition on social media so that brands can engage and retain customers. Through the platform, multiple users can monitor competitive brands.
"We are committed to offering services that tailor well to the needs of our customers," says Lux Narayan, CEO of Unmetric. "We are excited to introduce the Unmetric Agency Platform so that digital agenciesaround the world can better help current and future clients comprehend and innovate on social media."
"Today, every marketer is both overwhelmed and overjoyed with big data options. Unmetric is an important platform in not only helping us manage the volume, but also allowing us quickly identify trends, issues and insights across the social media landscape," says Paul M. Rand, president and CEO of Zocalo Group, a digital marketing agency and current Unmetric customer.
Meanwhile, Bizo has released a new book, premised that B2B brands can quickly and easily learn how to build an online presence. With the release of new tablets and smartphones, not to mention the ever-improving computer experience, it is more important than ever for brands to be online and mobile so that they can reach the right audience.
"An effective B2B branding strategy is critical to increasing awareness, building trust, and staying top of mind at every stage of the sales and marketing funnel," said David Karel, VP of marketing for Bizo. "Whether you're a B2B marketer just starting to rev up your company's marketing engine, or a marketing pro looking for new ways to optimize your current program mix, 'Building a B2B Brand Online for Dummies' will help take the impact of your marketing effort to a new level."
The book covers the role of branding, how to take advantage of different ad formats and how to integrate branding across channels.
- Research reveals which website image format results in happier visitors
- Location accuracy analysis reveals improvement for mobile ad campaigns
- Research reveals Millennials' attitudes toward brands
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
- Marketers beware - research your target market or risk stereotyping
- Google: U.S government user data requests up 250% since 2009
- Survey reveals general reluctance to pay for online content and apps
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...