News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Unmetric, Bizo release plans to help brands in 2013
A new book and a social monitoring platform may help brands better compete by creating universal strategies and monitoring the social space.
Unmetric has launched an agency platform, set up to track competition on social media so that brands can engage and retain customers. Through the platform, multiple users can monitor competitive brands.
"We are committed to offering services that tailor well to the needs of our customers," says Lux Narayan, CEO of Unmetric. "We are excited to introduce the Unmetric Agency Platform so that digital agenciesaround the world can better help current and future clients comprehend and innovate on social media."
"Today, every marketer is both overwhelmed and overjoyed with big data options. Unmetric is an important platform in not only helping us manage the volume, but also allowing us quickly identify trends, issues and insights across the social media landscape," says Paul M. Rand, president and CEO of Zocalo Group, a digital marketing agency and current Unmetric customer.
Meanwhile, Bizo has released a new book, premised that B2B brands can quickly and easily learn how to build an online presence. With the release of new tablets and smartphones, not to mention the ever-improving computer experience, it is more important than ever for brands to be online and mobile so that they can reach the right audience.
"An effective B2B branding strategy is critical to increasing awareness, building trust, and staying top of mind at every stage of the sales and marketing funnel," said David Karel, VP of marketing for Bizo. "Whether you're a B2B marketer just starting to rev up your company's marketing engine, or a marketing pro looking for new ways to optimize your current program mix, 'Building a B2B Brand Online for Dummies' will help take the impact of your marketing effort to a new level."
The book covers the role of branding, how to take advantage of different ad formats and how to integrate branding across channels.
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
- 90% of marketers not trained in marketing performance, ROI
- Mobile plays significant role in the shopping habits of Boomers and Seniors
- Brands: Why Facebook ads may not be a cure-all
- Studies: Web performance impacting experience, Responsive Design slowing mobile sites
- Retailers lose a third of consumers through in-store smartphone use
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...