News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Unmetric, Bizo release plans to help brands in 2013
A new book and a social monitoring platform may help brands better compete by creating universal strategies and monitoring the social space.
Unmetric has launched an agency platform, set up to track competition on social media so that brands can engage and retain customers. Through the platform, multiple users can monitor competitive brands.
"We are committed to offering services that tailor well to the needs of our customers," says Lux Narayan, CEO of Unmetric. "We are excited to introduce the Unmetric Agency Platform so that digital agenciesaround the world can better help current and future clients comprehend and innovate on social media."
"Today, every marketer is both overwhelmed and overjoyed with big data options. Unmetric is an important platform in not only helping us manage the volume, but also allowing us quickly identify trends, issues and insights across the social media landscape," says Paul M. Rand, president and CEO of Zocalo Group, a digital marketing agency and current Unmetric customer.
Meanwhile, Bizo has released a new book, premised that B2B brands can quickly and easily learn how to build an online presence. With the release of new tablets and smartphones, not to mention the ever-improving computer experience, it is more important than ever for brands to be online and mobile so that they can reach the right audience.
"An effective B2B branding strategy is critical to increasing awareness, building trust, and staying top of mind at every stage of the sales and marketing funnel," said David Karel, VP of marketing for Bizo. "Whether you're a B2B marketer just starting to rev up your company's marketing engine, or a marketing pro looking for new ways to optimize your current program mix, 'Building a B2B Brand Online for Dummies' will help take the impact of your marketing effort to a new level."
The book covers the role of branding, how to take advantage of different ad formats and how to integrate branding across channels.
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
- Study: Sales, marketing disconnect resulting in bad customer experience
- UK businesses failing to consistently and effectively employ social for customer support
- How to tell if interactions are successful or not
- Report: In case of emergency, try cell
- Retailers failing to maximize use of social shopping websites
- Home pages of retail websites failing to load fast enough
- U.K. ecommerce websites improve delivery options to tap overseas customers
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...