News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Unmetric, Bizo release plans to help brands in 2013
A new book and a social monitoring platform may help brands better compete by creating universal strategies and monitoring the social space.
Unmetric has launched an agency platform, set up to track competition on social media so that brands can engage and retain customers. Through the platform, multiple users can monitor competitive brands.
"We are committed to offering services that tailor well to the needs of our customers," says Lux Narayan, CEO of Unmetric. "We are excited to introduce the Unmetric Agency Platform so that digital agenciesaround the world can better help current and future clients comprehend and innovate on social media."
"Today, every marketer is both overwhelmed and overjoyed with big data options. Unmetric is an important platform in not only helping us manage the volume, but also allowing us quickly identify trends, issues and insights across the social media landscape," says Paul M. Rand, president and CEO of Zocalo Group, a digital marketing agency and current Unmetric customer.
Meanwhile, Bizo has released a new book, premised that B2B brands can quickly and easily learn how to build an online presence. With the release of new tablets and smartphones, not to mention the ever-improving computer experience, it is more important than ever for brands to be online and mobile so that they can reach the right audience.
"An effective B2B branding strategy is critical to increasing awareness, building trust, and staying top of mind at every stage of the sales and marketing funnel," said David Karel, VP of marketing for Bizo. "Whether you're a B2B marketer just starting to rev up your company's marketing engine, or a marketing pro looking for new ways to optimize your current program mix, 'Building a B2B Brand Online for Dummies' will help take the impact of your marketing effort to a new level."
The book covers the role of branding, how to take advantage of different ad formats and how to integrate branding across channels.
- What Twitter's roll-out of Periscope ads means for digital brands
- Ad Roundup: Tools to connect shoppers
- Top 3 tips for B2B brands to harness purchasing power
- Channel 4 video-on-demand ads address viewer by name
- IAB: 2016 Internet ad spend breaks records
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...