News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SponsorPay launches AppTrailer
A new release from SponsorPay puts video into the app space as an engagement tool for new customers. The tool works with both iOS and Android apps as well as Facebook.
Here's how the SponsorPay AppTrailer product works: a short video clip is shows the customers, focusing on app/game content and unique features. Post-video the customer is shown a download screen and can choose to install the app or game or not.
"Acquiring engaged users is priority number one for app developers and AppTrailer has proved to be very effective in this regard," said Janis Zech, CRO and co-founder of SponsorPay. "It provides users with the right amount of information they need to make a download decision followed by easy access to the game or application."
"We've been using AppTrailer to promote our GameFinder app in several countries. We are very satisfied with the results and have been positively surprised by the high user quality," said Jan Beckers, CEO and founder at leading games distribution company builder Hitfox Group.
Because the platform offers the option, users who choose to download the game or app will likely be more engaged and use the product often.
The AppTrailer product is available through SponsorPay's self-serve dash; campaigns can be set up within a few minutes if a YouTube video is already available. Those who don't have video clips readily available can create a trailer through partner agencies. Bids can be adjusted in real time and pay by the installation.
- SMBs: What to look for in your next device
- 3 ways analytics may be clouding your strategy
- Why brands need to know document search
- Half of cybersecurity experts say mobile payments are not secure
- Amazon the go-to place for consumers to search for products
- Which holiday season promos will motivate consumers to buy?
- Display ad revenues continue to rise despite ad blocking
- Mobile camera functionality key to capturing Millennials' loyalty
Featured White Papers
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...