News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SponsorPay launches AppTrailer
A new release from SponsorPay puts video into the app space as an engagement tool for new customers. The tool works with both iOS and Android apps as well as Facebook.
Here's how the SponsorPay AppTrailer product works: a short video clip is shows the customers, focusing on app/game content and unique features. Post-video the customer is shown a download screen and can choose to install the app or game or not.
"Acquiring engaged users is priority number one for app developers and AppTrailer has proved to be very effective in this regard," said Janis Zech, CRO and co-founder of SponsorPay. "It provides users with the right amount of information they need to make a download decision followed by easy access to the game or application."
"We've been using AppTrailer to promote our GameFinder app in several countries. We are very satisfied with the results and have been positively surprised by the high user quality," said Jan Beckers, CEO and founder at leading games distribution company builder Hitfox Group.
Because the platform offers the option, users who choose to download the game or app will likely be more engaged and use the product often.
The AppTrailer product is available through SponsorPay's self-serve dash; campaigns can be set up within a few minutes if a YouTube video is already available. Those who don't have video clips readily available can create a trailer through partner agencies. Bids can be adjusted in real time and pay by the installation.
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...