News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SponsorPay launches AppTrailer
A new release from SponsorPay puts video into the app space as an engagement tool for new customers. The tool works with both iOS and Android apps as well as Facebook.
Here's how the SponsorPay AppTrailer product works: a short video clip is shows the customers, focusing on app/game content and unique features. Post-video the customer is shown a download screen and can choose to install the app or game or not.
"Acquiring engaged users is priority number one for app developers and AppTrailer has proved to be very effective in this regard," said Janis Zech, CRO and co-founder of SponsorPay. "It provides users with the right amount of information they need to make a download decision followed by easy access to the game or application."
"We've been using AppTrailer to promote our GameFinder app in several countries. We are very satisfied with the results and have been positively surprised by the high user quality," said Jan Beckers, CEO and founder at leading games distribution company builder Hitfox Group.
Because the platform offers the option, users who choose to download the game or app will likely be more engaged and use the product often.
The AppTrailer product is available through SponsorPay's self-serve dash; campaigns can be set up within a few minutes if a YouTube video is already available. Those who don't have video clips readily available can create a trailer through partner agencies. Bids can be adjusted in real time and pay by the installation.
- Facebook launches Event ads to appear in Newsfeeds
- UK: Online Christmas shopping to exceed £13 billion
- Top 3 retail tips to personalize across channels
- Expert Advice: Use in-store techniques to sell online
- Twitter helps agency campaigns take off with Flight School
- Top 3 tips to improve employee productivity
- Retailers: Why you need live online assistance for the 2014 holidays
- Top 3 tips to create better transactional email messages
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
Many marketers are still using batch and blast tactics for their emails and are often limited in their personalization efforts...
- How to Maximize, Manage, and Measure Organic Search
Organic search delivers high-quality traffic and revenue with a high contribution margin. But organic search is hard, and it's getting...