News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Source Metrics release offers power over social mentions
A new release out from Source Metrics is giving brands a different kind of control over social media. Called the Social Media Inbox, the release sends social media mentions to the brand and adds a priority mention, so that brands have a better handle on what is happening with their profile.
"Social marketers are finding traditional listening tools inadequate as they only offer high level business intelligence versus something they can use on a daily basis to determine what are the most actionable mentions from a marketing perspective," said Scott Lake, CEO and Founder, Source Metrics. "We give marketers information in real time which enable them to make the biggest impact on their public brand perception."
The Social Media Inbox allows brands to:
• Monitor social media mentions in real time
• Assess customer sentiment within the mention, for both brands and competitors
• Listen and respond to the customer
• Reach social media influencers
• Track social campaigns
Brands who not only Tweet and Facebook Update fans about new products but offer those social users content - new ways to use a product, new information about product accessories, deals and coupons - have a better chance at engaging those consumers. In some cases those customers will become brand advocates. The key is being able to monitor what is happening and then being able to react to customer complaints or compliments quickly.
By acting in real time, the Source Metrics tool gives brands that ability.
- Number of Mobile Addicts up 59% YoY
- Massive mobile ad fraud uncovered
- How to ensure accurate reviews are seen
- Brands: Why you need to improve on location
- Top 3 mistakes of app developers
- Social media becoming integral to journalists' daily work
- Emotional motivations for video-sharing differ according to age
- Smartwatches worn for convenience but security remains a concern
Featured White Papers
- The Step-By-Step Guide to Building Your Custom Attribution Model
Solving the attribution problem will be one of the most important things you do to boost ROI for your organization....
- What drives Email Open Rates
eDataSource compares certain quarterly email engagement metrics across five somewhat similar retailers, based on our visibility into the email activity...