News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Source Metrics release offers power over social mentions
A new release out from Source Metrics is giving brands a different kind of control over social media. Called the Social Media Inbox, the release sends social media mentions to the brand and adds a priority mention, so that brands have a better handle on what is happening with their profile.
"Social marketers are finding traditional listening tools inadequate as they only offer high level business intelligence versus something they can use on a daily basis to determine what are the most actionable mentions from a marketing perspective," said Scott Lake, CEO and Founder, Source Metrics. "We give marketers information in real time which enable them to make the biggest impact on their public brand perception."
The Social Media Inbox allows brands to:
• Monitor social media mentions in real time
• Assess customer sentiment within the mention, for both brands and competitors
• Listen and respond to the customer
• Reach social media influencers
• Track social campaigns
Brands who not only Tweet and Facebook Update fans about new products but offer those social users content - new ways to use a product, new information about product accessories, deals and coupons - have a better chance at engaging those consumers. In some cases those customers will become brand advocates. The key is being able to monitor what is happening and then being able to react to customer complaints or compliments quickly.
By acting in real time, the Source Metrics tool gives brands that ability.
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
- Facebook trials 'Buy' button within advertisers' posts and ads
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...