News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Source Metrics release offers power over social mentions
A new release out from Source Metrics is giving brands a different kind of control over social media. Called the Social Media Inbox, the release sends social media mentions to the brand and adds a priority mention, so that brands have a better handle on what is happening with their profile.
"Social marketers are finding traditional listening tools inadequate as they only offer high level business intelligence versus something they can use on a daily basis to determine what are the most actionable mentions from a marketing perspective," said Scott Lake, CEO and Founder, Source Metrics. "We give marketers information in real time which enable them to make the biggest impact on their public brand perception."
The Social Media Inbox allows brands to:
• Monitor social media mentions in real time
• Assess customer sentiment within the mention, for both brands and competitors
• Listen and respond to the customer
• Reach social media influencers
• Track social campaigns
Brands who not only Tweet and Facebook Update fans about new products but offer those social users content - new ways to use a product, new information about product accessories, deals and coupons - have a better chance at engaging those consumers. In some cases those customers will become brand advocates. The key is being able to monitor what is happening and then being able to react to customer complaints or compliments quickly.
By acting in real time, the Source Metrics tool gives brands that ability.
- Study: Mobile video a compliment to TV
- Mobile sites leaving customers hungry
- Survey: Most create videos as keepsakes
- Ad RoundUp: Ecommerce deployments key in on data
- Online and mobile shopping experience still failing to meet consumer expectations
- Which products have the highest online browse-to-buy correlation?
- Millennials: Speed and high-quality images the difference between bounce or buy on mobile
- Smartphone shopping up but revenue remains low
Featured White Papers
- 7 ways the mobile consumer changes everything infographic
Download the infographic "7 Ways the Mobile Consumer Changes Everything" to learn how to optimize your web content for mobile,...
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...