News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SEOmoz, PointRoll acquisitions push boundaries
Two new acquisitions should give brands a better foothold into the Interwebz. SEOmoz has acquired GetListed; the move should provide greater transparency to the online space for local businesses. Meanwhile, PointRoll has acquired Rovion, enabling the faster creation of rich media ads.
First, the SEOmoz/GetListed acquisition will add the GetListed toolset to the existing SEOmoz infrastructure should improve how local businesses and agencies approach SEO.
"Small businesses don't always know where local data is hiding," Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz CEO and Co-Founder. "They don't understand why customers can't find their information on the web or on their smartphones. GetListed puts power in the hands of local businesses--they make data essential to inbound marketing channels easily accessible. We're absolutely thrilled to fight the menace of data obfuscation at their side."
And from PointRoll, the acquisition of Rovion will allow for the fast creation of interactive FLASH and HTML5 display ads. Through the addition of the Rovion infrastruction, brands can create and distribute rich, interactive display units within minutes.
"As the ad industry continues to seek out ways to be more efficient and effective in the campaign development process, Composer will allow publishers, agencies and brands to develop and deliver interactive and engaging display executions, combine ad formats and functionality and simplify ad serving across desktop and mobile devices," said Oliver Knowlton, Chief Operating Officer, PointRoll. "We are thrilled to add Composer to our OnPoint platform and are pleased to be offering this new capability to our customers and partners."
The integration will include drag-and-drop functionality to ad creation, allow ads to be display across devices and including social interaction data for improved metrics.
- Survey: Gamers don't want interruptions
- Reports: Back to school stressing parents
- How to measure engagement to reach a deeper customer relationship
- Survey: Amazon influencing back to school shoppers
- Hilton gives guests greater control with significant app upgrade
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
- Study: Sales, marketing disconnect resulting in bad customer experience
- UK businesses failing to consistently and effectively employ social for customer support
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...