News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Releases up the ante across mobile, online experience
Two new releases and one funding announcement could see more brands entering the online space in the New Year.
First up, a new app set up to extend phone-based apps to tablet-sized screens. Called ScreenShare, the app from SpringDesign allows for dual screen interactions across Android devices. Mobile devices connect via WiFi or Bluetooth and content is streamed as the user wants, enhancing the user experience.
The platform is also integrating SpringMail email and SpringNet browsing
Meanwhile, Windsor Circle has completed a $1 million+ Series A Funding Round. The platform helps brands integrate email with ecommerce platforms; they also host a full retail analytics suite of tools created to give brands a holistic look at campaigns across the online space.
"Our goal is to help retailers double their repeat buyers," said Matt Williamson, CEO, Windsor Circle. "During the 5-day period from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday from 2011 to 2012, we helped our clients grow revenue from repeat buyers by over 49%."
Their recent 2012 Holiday Retail Report found that the lifetime value of a repeat buyer is nearly 5x that of a one-time shopper.
Finally, the Admeta Private Ad Exchange is beginning a global expansion. The platform has operated in Europe and as how opened a New York Office. The white-label exchange give publishers the ability to retain control over their brand, ad inventory and advertiser relations while offering real time analytics and quality advertising.
"We have successfully optimized online revenues for large European publishers for half a decade now. We look forward to enhancing our international presence in 2013 and offer our technology to premium publishers globally," said Admeta's Chief Executive Officer Ola Tiverman.
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...