News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Releases up the ante across mobile, online experience
Two new releases and one funding announcement could see more brands entering the online space in the New Year.
First up, a new app set up to extend phone-based apps to tablet-sized screens. Called ScreenShare, the app from SpringDesign allows for dual screen interactions across Android devices. Mobile devices connect via WiFi or Bluetooth and content is streamed as the user wants, enhancing the user experience.
The platform is also integrating SpringMail email and SpringNet browsing
Meanwhile, Windsor Circle has completed a $1 million+ Series A Funding Round. The platform helps brands integrate email with ecommerce platforms; they also host a full retail analytics suite of tools created to give brands a holistic look at campaigns across the online space.
"Our goal is to help retailers double their repeat buyers," said Matt Williamson, CEO, Windsor Circle. "During the 5-day period from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday from 2011 to 2012, we helped our clients grow revenue from repeat buyers by over 49%."
Their recent 2012 Holiday Retail Report found that the lifetime value of a repeat buyer is nearly 5x that of a one-time shopper.
Finally, the Admeta Private Ad Exchange is beginning a global expansion. The platform has operated in Europe and as how opened a New York Office. The white-label exchange give publishers the ability to retain control over their brand, ad inventory and advertiser relations while offering real time analytics and quality advertising.
"We have successfully optimized online revenues for large European publishers for half a decade now. We look forward to enhancing our international presence in 2013 and offer our technology to premium publishers globally," said Admeta's Chief Executive Officer Ola Tiverman.
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...