News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Releases up the ante across mobile, online experience
Two new releases and one funding announcement could see more brands entering the online space in the New Year.
First up, a new app set up to extend phone-based apps to tablet-sized screens. Called ScreenShare, the app from SpringDesign allows for dual screen interactions across Android devices. Mobile devices connect via WiFi or Bluetooth and content is streamed as the user wants, enhancing the user experience.
The platform is also integrating SpringMail email and SpringNet browsing
Meanwhile, Windsor Circle has completed a $1 million+ Series A Funding Round. The platform helps brands integrate email with ecommerce platforms; they also host a full retail analytics suite of tools created to give brands a holistic look at campaigns across the online space.
"Our goal is to help retailers double their repeat buyers," said Matt Williamson, CEO, Windsor Circle. "During the 5-day period from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday from 2011 to 2012, we helped our clients grow revenue from repeat buyers by over 49%."
Their recent 2012 Holiday Retail Report found that the lifetime value of a repeat buyer is nearly 5x that of a one-time shopper.
Finally, the Admeta Private Ad Exchange is beginning a global expansion. The platform has operated in Europe and as how opened a New York Office. The white-label exchange give publishers the ability to retain control over their brand, ad inventory and advertiser relations while offering real time analytics and quality advertising.
"We have successfully optimized online revenues for large European publishers for half a decade now. We look forward to enhancing our international presence in 2013 and offer our technology to premium publishers globally," said Admeta's Chief Executive Officer Ola Tiverman.
- Consumer engagement with mobile ads on the rise
- Android dominates smartphone market
- How to tell if social is right for your brand
- Ecomm Roundup: Faster checkouts and better personalization
- Top 3 tips to use data better this holiday season
- Microbusinesses dipping into personal savings
- British consumers will give up more personal data for discounts, free delivery
- How dark social can impact brand
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...