News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Releases up the ante across mobile, online experience
Two new releases and one funding announcement could see more brands entering the online space in the New Year.
First up, a new app set up to extend phone-based apps to tablet-sized screens. Called ScreenShare, the app from SpringDesign allows for dual screen interactions across Android devices. Mobile devices connect via WiFi or Bluetooth and content is streamed as the user wants, enhancing the user experience.
The platform is also integrating SpringMail email and SpringNet browsing
Meanwhile, Windsor Circle has completed a $1 million+ Series A Funding Round. The platform helps brands integrate email with ecommerce platforms; they also host a full retail analytics suite of tools created to give brands a holistic look at campaigns across the online space.
"Our goal is to help retailers double their repeat buyers," said Matt Williamson, CEO, Windsor Circle. "During the 5-day period from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday from 2011 to 2012, we helped our clients grow revenue from repeat buyers by over 49%."
Their recent 2012 Holiday Retail Report found that the lifetime value of a repeat buyer is nearly 5x that of a one-time shopper.
Finally, the Admeta Private Ad Exchange is beginning a global expansion. The platform has operated in Europe and as how opened a New York Office. The white-label exchange give publishers the ability to retain control over their brand, ad inventory and advertiser relations while offering real time analytics and quality advertising.
"We have successfully optimized online revenues for large European publishers for half a decade now. We look forward to enhancing our international presence in 2013 and offer our technology to premium publishers globally," said Admeta's Chief Executive Officer Ola Tiverman.
- Expert: Why SMBs are pushing farther into digital
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...