News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform pushes legal docs to the cloud
The cloud is making it simpler for businesses to connect with other businesses, for sales and marketing staff of cooperatively create ad campaigns - and now for legal teams to address on-going cases. A new platform takes legal information to the cloud, creating a space where teams can collaborate even if they aren't in the same city.
More businesses are pushing into the cloud to cut costs, increase storage capabilities and conduct training seminars. One new platform is also pushing legal documents into the cloud. Called YesLaw, the platform makes legal documents like depositions and evidence accessible through the cloud for involved parties. The platform includes mobile file sharing and syncing, and also includes video capabilities. Through the platform users can:
• Edit transcripts via PDF forms
• Modern interfaces including drag and drop tools and cross-browser compatibility
• Editing features across document formats
• Discussion forums for communication between team members
"YesLaw Online is changing how court reporters and attorneys do their work. It's like Google Docs on steroids - not only can your entire team join the folder, view documents and make edits, but it also enables video viewing, editing and cutting, plus many other time-saving features that out competitors don't have."
"We've been using the YesLaw technology to create both synchronized video depositions and PDF transcripts for our clients. We have found the YesLaw products to be very user friendly, requiring very little training for our staff," said Jo Ann Betler, Co-Owner of Betler's Reporting & Legan Video Services, LLC.
- Top 3 social trends to watch in 2015
- Why clicks will regain importance in 2015
- Security concerns cause 23% of consumers to shop less online
- Mobile and online key resource for last-minute Christmas shoppers
- Third of consumers never pay full price online
- Online cash register bells will continue ringing on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Experts: App usage will change in 2015
- How data will influence 2015
Featured White Papers
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- Targeting (That's on target)
"Hopeful messaging is wasted messaging. Clear targeting means more than just Who. It also demands a knowledge of How, When,...
- Leveraging Facebook to Improve ROI on Brand Sites
Rather than deserting your brand site for a Facebook Fan Page, the best digital marketing strategies incorporate a Facebook presence...