News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform pushes legal docs to the cloud
The cloud is making it simpler for businesses to connect with other businesses, for sales and marketing staff of cooperatively create ad campaigns - and now for legal teams to address on-going cases. A new platform takes legal information to the cloud, creating a space where teams can collaborate even if they aren't in the same city.
More businesses are pushing into the cloud to cut costs, increase storage capabilities and conduct training seminars. One new platform is also pushing legal documents into the cloud. Called YesLaw, the platform makes legal documents like depositions and evidence accessible through the cloud for involved parties. The platform includes mobile file sharing and syncing, and also includes video capabilities. Through the platform users can:
• Edit transcripts via PDF forms
• Modern interfaces including drag and drop tools and cross-browser compatibility
• Editing features across document formats
• Discussion forums for communication between team members
"YesLaw Online is changing how court reporters and attorneys do their work. It's like Google Docs on steroids - not only can your entire team join the folder, view documents and make edits, but it also enables video viewing, editing and cutting, plus many other time-saving features that out competitors don't have."
"We've been using the YesLaw technology to create both synchronized video depositions and PDF transcripts for our clients. We have found the YesLaw products to be very user friendly, requiring very little training for our staff," said Jo Ann Betler, Co-Owner of Betler's Reporting & Legan Video Services, LLC.
- Imbalanced approach to social means consumers left waiting for response
- Reports show upswing for connected TV, downswing for pay
- Study: Smartphone viewers more likely to click
- How technology can improve the classroom
- Campaign launched to increase awareness of role of ads in funding free online editorial
- Retail Internet of Things spend forecast to reach $2.5 billion by 2020
- Vloggers under-utilized by brand marketers targeting Millennials
- Report: Mobile web use doubles
Featured White Papers
- Why Marketing Should Be Personal
Read our report, Why Marketing Should be Personal, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to learn why 700 marketers ranked personalization...
- Digital Trends 2015
Download the 2015 Digital Trends report, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to see the trends and tools you need to...