News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform pushes legal docs to the cloud
The cloud is making it simpler for businesses to connect with other businesses, for sales and marketing staff of cooperatively create ad campaigns - and now for legal teams to address on-going cases. A new platform takes legal information to the cloud, creating a space where teams can collaborate even if they aren't in the same city.
More businesses are pushing into the cloud to cut costs, increase storage capabilities and conduct training seminars. One new platform is also pushing legal documents into the cloud. Called YesLaw, the platform makes legal documents like depositions and evidence accessible through the cloud for involved parties. The platform includes mobile file sharing and syncing, and also includes video capabilities. Through the platform users can:
• Edit transcripts via PDF forms
• Modern interfaces including drag and drop tools and cross-browser compatibility
• Editing features across document formats
• Discussion forums for communication between team members
"YesLaw Online is changing how court reporters and attorneys do their work. It's like Google Docs on steroids - not only can your entire team join the folder, view documents and make edits, but it also enables video viewing, editing and cutting, plus many other time-saving features that out competitors don't have."
"We've been using the YesLaw technology to create both synchronized video depositions and PDF transcripts for our clients. We have found the YesLaw products to be very user friendly, requiring very little training for our staff," said Jo Ann Betler, Co-Owner of Betler's Reporting & Legan Video Services, LLC.
- How to convince wary app users to share location data
- How to protect against fake reviews
- 3 IT trends to watch in 2016
- Adobe: $27billion spent so far, 46% mobile traffic
- Nielsen: Generations bucking preconceived notions of behavior
- Study reveals shopping habits not influenced by Black Friday flash sales
- Study: Shoppers plan to spend more, save more this holiday
- How to respond to bad reviews
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...