News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform pushes legal docs to the cloud
The cloud is making it simpler for businesses to connect with other businesses, for sales and marketing staff of cooperatively create ad campaigns - and now for legal teams to address on-going cases. A new platform takes legal information to the cloud, creating a space where teams can collaborate even if they aren't in the same city.
More businesses are pushing into the cloud to cut costs, increase storage capabilities and conduct training seminars. One new platform is also pushing legal documents into the cloud. Called YesLaw, the platform makes legal documents like depositions and evidence accessible through the cloud for involved parties. The platform includes mobile file sharing and syncing, and also includes video capabilities. Through the platform users can:
• Edit transcripts via PDF forms
• Modern interfaces including drag and drop tools and cross-browser compatibility
• Editing features across document formats
• Discussion forums for communication between team members
"YesLaw Online is changing how court reporters and attorneys do their work. It's like Google Docs on steroids - not only can your entire team join the folder, view documents and make edits, but it also enables video viewing, editing and cutting, plus many other time-saving features that out competitors don't have."
"We've been using the YesLaw technology to create both synchronized video depositions and PDF transcripts for our clients. We have found the YesLaw products to be very user friendly, requiring very little training for our staff," said Jo Ann Betler, Co-Owner of Betler's Reporting & Legan Video Services, LLC.
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...