News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform promises to increase reach, sales for online brands
A new release out from Aggregate Knowledge is putting brand connections to the test - and guaranteeing results. Out today, the Media Intelligence Platform (MIP) is set up to manage media and audience data in real time. Aggregate Knowledge promises a 10% increase in reach by the end of 60 days.
"We're solving big industry issues and the results speak for themselves," said Rob Gatto, Aggregate Knowledge President. "On average, our Fortune 500 customers reallocate 26% of their budget to eliminate media buys that drive zero sales, boot conversion rates by 321% and experience a 220% ROI lift."
Through the MIP Platform, online brands can combine media and audience data along with real time predictive analytics to get a better view of how media buys and campaigns are faring.
"Today's data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach new customers," said David Jakubowski, Aggregate Knowledge CEO. "Marketers need access to real time, actionable intelligence to accurately and effectively allocate media dollars, increase reach and drive more sales."
Campaigns can be measured across the digital space, including Facebook; brands can also track customers from 'first' to 'final' touch. Because the company believes this kind of buying and assessment tool can change how brands engage, they're offering a limited time engagement guarantee - a 10% increase in reach or sales metrics within the first 60 days.
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...