News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform promises to increase reach, sales for online brands
A new release out from Aggregate Knowledge is putting brand connections to the test - and guaranteeing results. Out today, the Media Intelligence Platform (MIP) is set up to manage media and audience data in real time. Aggregate Knowledge promises a 10% increase in reach by the end of 60 days.
"We're solving big industry issues and the results speak for themselves," said Rob Gatto, Aggregate Knowledge President. "On average, our Fortune 500 customers reallocate 26% of their budget to eliminate media buys that drive zero sales, boot conversion rates by 321% and experience a 220% ROI lift."
Through the MIP Platform, online brands can combine media and audience data along with real time predictive analytics to get a better view of how media buys and campaigns are faring.
"Today's data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach new customers," said David Jakubowski, Aggregate Knowledge CEO. "Marketers need access to real time, actionable intelligence to accurately and effectively allocate media dollars, increase reach and drive more sales."
Campaigns can be measured across the digital space, including Facebook; brands can also track customers from 'first' to 'final' touch. Because the company believes this kind of buying and assessment tool can change how brands engage, they're offering a limited time engagement guarantee - a 10% increase in reach or sales metrics within the first 60 days.
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...