News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform promises to increase reach, sales for online brands
A new release out from Aggregate Knowledge is putting brand connections to the test - and guaranteeing results. Out today, the Media Intelligence Platform (MIP) is set up to manage media and audience data in real time. Aggregate Knowledge promises a 10% increase in reach by the end of 60 days.
"We're solving big industry issues and the results speak for themselves," said Rob Gatto, Aggregate Knowledge President. "On average, our Fortune 500 customers reallocate 26% of their budget to eliminate media buys that drive zero sales, boot conversion rates by 321% and experience a 220% ROI lift."
Through the MIP Platform, online brands can combine media and audience data along with real time predictive analytics to get a better view of how media buys and campaigns are faring.
"Today's data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach new customers," said David Jakubowski, Aggregate Knowledge CEO. "Marketers need access to real time, actionable intelligence to accurately and effectively allocate media dollars, increase reach and drive more sales."
Campaigns can be measured across the digital space, including Facebook; brands can also track customers from 'first' to 'final' touch. Because the company believes this kind of buying and assessment tool can change how brands engage, they're offering a limited time engagement guarantee - a 10% increase in reach or sales metrics within the first 60 days.
- 'Commuter Commerce' worth £9.3 billion each year
- Research uncovers ways in which Millennials 'game' e-commerce
- Study finds that 'data for discounts' consumer behavior is a fallacy
- Ad Roundup: Solutions for ads, optimization, mobile work
- Top 3 don't's for telecom customer service
- Kahuna: Brands must engage for apps to work
- Research highlights effectiveness of in-app messaging
- Facebook tests 10-second video views and monetization
Featured White Papers
- The Big Impact of Big Data on Affiliate Marketing
If you are relying on affiliate networks you have no access to vital data to manage affiliate processes such as...
- 8th Annual Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report
Download the Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report for 2015 to find out about the latest trends, industry benchmarks and best...