News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform promises to increase reach, sales for online brands
A new release out from Aggregate Knowledge is putting brand connections to the test - and guaranteeing results. Out today, the Media Intelligence Platform (MIP) is set up to manage media and audience data in real time. Aggregate Knowledge promises a 10% increase in reach by the end of 60 days.
"We're solving big industry issues and the results speak for themselves," said Rob Gatto, Aggregate Knowledge President. "On average, our Fortune 500 customers reallocate 26% of their budget to eliminate media buys that drive zero sales, boot conversion rates by 321% and experience a 220% ROI lift."
Through the MIP Platform, online brands can combine media and audience data along with real time predictive analytics to get a better view of how media buys and campaigns are faring.
"Today's data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach new customers," said David Jakubowski, Aggregate Knowledge CEO. "Marketers need access to real time, actionable intelligence to accurately and effectively allocate media dollars, increase reach and drive more sales."
Campaigns can be measured across the digital space, including Facebook; brands can also track customers from 'first' to 'final' touch. Because the company believes this kind of buying and assessment tool can change how brands engage, they're offering a limited time engagement guarantee - a 10% increase in reach or sales metrics within the first 60 days.
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...