News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform promises to increase reach, sales for online brands
A new release out from Aggregate Knowledge is putting brand connections to the test - and guaranteeing results. Out today, the Media Intelligence Platform (MIP) is set up to manage media and audience data in real time. Aggregate Knowledge promises a 10% increase in reach by the end of 60 days.
"We're solving big industry issues and the results speak for themselves," said Rob Gatto, Aggregate Knowledge President. "On average, our Fortune 500 customers reallocate 26% of their budget to eliminate media buys that drive zero sales, boot conversion rates by 321% and experience a 220% ROI lift."
Through the MIP Platform, online brands can combine media and audience data along with real time predictive analytics to get a better view of how media buys and campaigns are faring.
"Today's data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach new customers," said David Jakubowski, Aggregate Knowledge CEO. "Marketers need access to real time, actionable intelligence to accurately and effectively allocate media dollars, increase reach and drive more sales."
Campaigns can be measured across the digital space, including Facebook; brands can also track customers from 'first' to 'final' touch. Because the company believes this kind of buying and assessment tool can change how brands engage, they're offering a limited time engagement guarantee - a 10% increase in reach or sales metrics within the first 60 days.
- Brands: How Chat-As-A-Service can work for you
- Survey: Computers are the connection of choice for sports fans
- Expert: The link between returns and cart abandons
- Mobile Roundup: App releases focus on connection, analysis
- Amazon's latest delivery location - the trunk of your car
- How mobile will change in 2015
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to deepen brands' reach
- Survey IDs SEO platforms most brand friendly
Featured White Papers
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...