News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform connects brands, influencers through social
A new platform in the social space promises brands connections to influencers, a segment of the population that can be hard to reach under normal circumstances. Influencers, however, are one of the 'get' segments in the social space - because their reach and influence has been shown to push branded conversations and campaigns farther and faster.
Called Social Reactor, the platform gives advertisers access to social influencers and celebrity followers - more than 250 million strong.
"We are committed to a premium social engagement experience that delivers a company's precise message, transforming the way influencers, brands and consumers interact with each other in an increasingly noisy social market," said Scott A. Jones, CEO, ChaCha, the parent company of Social Reactor. "Whether driving traffic to a desktop, mobile device or online video, Social Reactor guarantees impact and engagement that grow your business."
"The epitome of targeted brand exposure is found through Social Reactor. Companies can feel much more confident in advertising and continue their investments in social media," said Jay Leopardi, Corporate Strategist. Leopardi is an early adopter of the platform. "This power of brand interaction and engagement will absolutely result in direct influences in the business's bottom line."
Through beta testing, the Social Reactor platform showed revenue increases up to six times higher than average and delivered more than 2 million visits per day. For advertisers, the platform connects with influencers, giving the campaign increased reach because the brand has a more direct line to the followers of the influencers. This can be more impactful than simple social ads because those followers may see that content as more relevant.
- Driving website traffic revealed as retailers' biggest challenge
- Revenues from tablet games to triple in next five years
- Marketers must react to changing consumer behavior caused by technology
- Facebook launches Event ads to appear in Newsfeeds
- UK: Online Christmas shopping to exceed £13 billion
- Top 3 retail tips to personalize across channels
- Expert Advice: Use in-store techniques to sell online
- Twitter helps agency campaigns take off with Flight School
Featured White Papers
- Expert Panel: Brand Strategists Answer Top 5 Social Questions
During SXSW Interactive, we gathered a team of five leading brand strategists to answer the five most pressing social questions...
- The Truth About Cloud Security
"Security" is the number one issue holding business leaders back from the cloud. But does the reality match the perception?...
- 5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
Many marketers are still using batch and blast tactics for their emails and are often limited in their personalization efforts...