News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform connects brands, influencers through social
A new platform in the social space promises brands connections to influencers, a segment of the population that can be hard to reach under normal circumstances. Influencers, however, are one of the 'get' segments in the social space - because their reach and influence has been shown to push branded conversations and campaigns farther and faster.
Called Social Reactor, the platform gives advertisers access to social influencers and celebrity followers - more than 250 million strong.
"We are committed to a premium social engagement experience that delivers a company's precise message, transforming the way influencers, brands and consumers interact with each other in an increasingly noisy social market," said Scott A. Jones, CEO, ChaCha, the parent company of Social Reactor. "Whether driving traffic to a desktop, mobile device or online video, Social Reactor guarantees impact and engagement that grow your business."
"The epitome of targeted brand exposure is found through Social Reactor. Companies can feel much more confident in advertising and continue their investments in social media," said Jay Leopardi, Corporate Strategist. Leopardi is an early adopter of the platform. "This power of brand interaction and engagement will absolutely result in direct influences in the business's bottom line."
Through beta testing, the Social Reactor platform showed revenue increases up to six times higher than average and delivered more than 2 million visits per day. For advertisers, the platform connects with influencers, giving the campaign increased reach because the brand has a more direct line to the followers of the influencers. This can be more impactful than simple social ads because those followers may see that content as more relevant.
- Research reveals extent of secondary revenue generation among UK retailers
- Report: Bot attempting to steal gift cards
- Ad Roundup: Analysis basis for releases, expansions
- Half of UK charities have no digital strategy
- Trends to watch for video in 2017
- 78% of over-55s uncomfortable with concept of stores run by robots
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...