News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform connects brands, influencers through social
A new platform in the social space promises brands connections to influencers, a segment of the population that can be hard to reach under normal circumstances. Influencers, however, are one of the 'get' segments in the social space - because their reach and influence has been shown to push branded conversations and campaigns farther and faster.
Called Social Reactor, the platform gives advertisers access to social influencers and celebrity followers - more than 250 million strong.
"We are committed to a premium social engagement experience that delivers a company's precise message, transforming the way influencers, brands and consumers interact with each other in an increasingly noisy social market," said Scott A. Jones, CEO, ChaCha, the parent company of Social Reactor. "Whether driving traffic to a desktop, mobile device or online video, Social Reactor guarantees impact and engagement that grow your business."
"The epitome of targeted brand exposure is found through Social Reactor. Companies can feel much more confident in advertising and continue their investments in social media," said Jay Leopardi, Corporate Strategist. Leopardi is an early adopter of the platform. "This power of brand interaction and engagement will absolutely result in direct influences in the business's bottom line."
Through beta testing, the Social Reactor platform showed revenue increases up to six times higher than average and delivered more than 2 million visits per day. For advertisers, the platform connects with influencers, giving the campaign increased reach because the brand has a more direct line to the followers of the influencers. This can be more impactful than simple social ads because those followers may see that content as more relevant.
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 4 Simple Strategies to Find Time for Creative Work
As marketers, we know our best work is fueled by time to think, brainstorm and explore different directions. But in...
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....