News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform connects brands, influencers through social
A new platform in the social space promises brands connections to influencers, a segment of the population that can be hard to reach under normal circumstances. Influencers, however, are one of the 'get' segments in the social space - because their reach and influence has been shown to push branded conversations and campaigns farther and faster.
Called Social Reactor, the platform gives advertisers access to social influencers and celebrity followers - more than 250 million strong.
"We are committed to a premium social engagement experience that delivers a company's precise message, transforming the way influencers, brands and consumers interact with each other in an increasingly noisy social market," said Scott A. Jones, CEO, ChaCha, the parent company of Social Reactor. "Whether driving traffic to a desktop, mobile device or online video, Social Reactor guarantees impact and engagement that grow your business."
"The epitome of targeted brand exposure is found through Social Reactor. Companies can feel much more confident in advertising and continue their investments in social media," said Jay Leopardi, Corporate Strategist. Leopardi is an early adopter of the platform. "This power of brand interaction and engagement will absolutely result in direct influences in the business's bottom line."
Through beta testing, the Social Reactor platform showed revenue increases up to six times higher than average and delivered more than 2 million visits per day. For advertisers, the platform connects with influencers, giving the campaign increased reach because the brand has a more direct line to the followers of the influencers. This can be more impactful than simple social ads because those followers may see that content as more relevant.
- Keyword carelessness inhibiting UK travel brands' discoverability in App Store
- Android ahead of iOS in mobile ad traffic
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Young adults more likely to Facebook their dining experience than review it
- Gigya: Facebook winning for logins
- Community Q&A: Do you need it? And how to use it
- Study: SMBs bride personal achievement over money
Featured White Papers
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...