News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform connects brands, influencers through social
A new platform in the social space promises brands connections to influencers, a segment of the population that can be hard to reach under normal circumstances. Influencers, however, are one of the 'get' segments in the social space - because their reach and influence has been shown to push branded conversations and campaigns farther and faster.
Called Social Reactor, the platform gives advertisers access to social influencers and celebrity followers - more than 250 million strong.
"We are committed to a premium social engagement experience that delivers a company's precise message, transforming the way influencers, brands and consumers interact with each other in an increasingly noisy social market," said Scott A. Jones, CEO, ChaCha, the parent company of Social Reactor. "Whether driving traffic to a desktop, mobile device or online video, Social Reactor guarantees impact and engagement that grow your business."
"The epitome of targeted brand exposure is found through Social Reactor. Companies can feel much more confident in advertising and continue their investments in social media," said Jay Leopardi, Corporate Strategist. Leopardi is an early adopter of the platform. "This power of brand interaction and engagement will absolutely result in direct influences in the business's bottom line."
Through beta testing, the Social Reactor platform showed revenue increases up to six times higher than average and delivered more than 2 million visits per day. For advertisers, the platform connects with influencers, giving the campaign increased reach because the brand has a more direct line to the followers of the influencers. This can be more impactful than simple social ads because those followers may see that content as more relevant.
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...