News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Kenshoo data shows engagement with Facebook Ads up
A new infographic from global social marketing platform Kenshoo reveals just how much consumer interaction with Facebook ads increases over the festive season.
The effectiveness of Facebook ads has been much analyzed, but data from Kenshoo demonstrates that ad interaction rates and direct sales do benefit from advertising on the social network.
According to their latest figures, presented in an infographic format:
- Ad interaction rates, such as a 'Like', app download or sale, rise by 46% after Thanksgiving;
- Revenues from direct sales driven by Facebook ads peaked at 129% over the daily seasonal average on Cyber Monday; and,
- Return on ad spend from Facebook ads reached $10.95 on Cyber Monday.
Aaron Goldman, Kenshoo CMO, says that retailers using his company's product, Kenshoo Social, have boosted revenue and return on ad spend.
"As social marketers become savvier in their approach and deliver more relevant and targeted advertisements at scale, consumers on Facebook are more willing to engage with advertising," said Goldman.
- Expert: Why timing of brand connection is more important than ever
- Verizon to acquire Yahoo, what it means
- Just 6% of consumers always leave a review
- Binge-watching shedding its negative connotations
- Amazon flexing its delivery options in the UK
- Shoppers using mobile for BTS shopping
- Study: Most consumers satisfied with e-gift card buys
- Mobile's role in back to school shopping on the rise
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Principles of Engagement Marketing
In this ebook, we define each of those five principles, and show you what an engagement marketing strategy truly looks...