News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Kenshoo data shows engagement with Facebook Ads up
A new infographic from global social marketing platform Kenshoo reveals just how much consumer interaction with Facebook ads increases over the festive season.
The effectiveness of Facebook ads has been much analyzed, but data from Kenshoo demonstrates that ad interaction rates and direct sales do benefit from advertising on the social network.
According to their latest figures, presented in an infographic format:
- Ad interaction rates, such as a 'Like', app download or sale, rise by 46% after Thanksgiving;
- Revenues from direct sales driven by Facebook ads peaked at 129% over the daily seasonal average on Cyber Monday; and,
- Return on ad spend from Facebook ads reached $10.95 on Cyber Monday.
Aaron Goldman, Kenshoo CMO, says that retailers using his company's product, Kenshoo Social, have boosted revenue and return on ad spend.
"As social marketers become savvier in their approach and deliver more relevant and targeted advertisements at scale, consumers on Facebook are more willing to engage with advertising," said Goldman.
- Banking industry figures show silver surfers avid users of Internet, mobile banking
- Top 3 holiday trends than will impact 2015
- Valentine's Surveys: What couples are looking
- Shareholic: Facebook now accounts for 25% of social referrals
- Brand Keys predicts Super Bowl winners, losers
- Top 3 data collection trends for 2015
- ChoiceStream: Sports audiences costing brands more
- UK: Privacy concerns rising, trust falling
Featured White Papers
- The High Cost of Free: Does Online Video Quality Influence Consumer Perception of your Brand?
6 Billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube .... That's almost 1 hour for every person on...