News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Evolve Media launches native ad program
A new program in the native ad space will give brands additional options as Q1 2013 advertising campaigns are finalized. Called INgage, the ad product from Evolve Media Corporation offers semantically maps website content and then creates custom content modules for users.
"For years Evolve has been delivering award-winning online advertising that contain custom, integrated, and advertorial elements," said Brian Fitzgerald, President, Evolve Media Corp. "INgage is the 2.0 version of native advertising, marrying consumer, content, and commerce in a way that integrates the brand into a trusted site, drawing the consumer into a content-led experience that is sponsored. INgage customizes this experience to feel endemic to each site and does so at scale and without being cost-prohibitive."
Evolve Media is an integrated digital media platform with arms in publishing, vertical ad sales/marketing and offering video solutions. The new native ad program is set up to reach more than 65 million unique users (US, via comScore) at scale. Consumers can be targeted according to gender-based vertical.
Here's how INgage ad units work: the platform compiles the content within a website; this content is native to the site. From that work-up, content is presented on-site through organic formats and environments, increasing the engagement factor from visitors. The experience is customized at each site so that the consumer feels engaged. For advertisers, engagements are brought to scale.
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...