News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Evolve Media launches native ad program
A new program in the native ad space will give brands additional options as Q1 2013 advertising campaigns are finalized. Called INgage, the ad product from Evolve Media Corporation offers semantically maps website content and then creates custom content modules for users.
"For years Evolve has been delivering award-winning online advertising that contain custom, integrated, and advertorial elements," said Brian Fitzgerald, President, Evolve Media Corp. "INgage is the 2.0 version of native advertising, marrying consumer, content, and commerce in a way that integrates the brand into a trusted site, drawing the consumer into a content-led experience that is sponsored. INgage customizes this experience to feel endemic to each site and does so at scale and without being cost-prohibitive."
Evolve Media is an integrated digital media platform with arms in publishing, vertical ad sales/marketing and offering video solutions. The new native ad program is set up to reach more than 65 million unique users (US, via comScore) at scale. Consumers can be targeted according to gender-based vertical.
Here's how INgage ad units work: the platform compiles the content within a website; this content is native to the site. From that work-up, content is presented on-site through organic formats and environments, increasing the engagement factor from visitors. The experience is customized at each site so that the consumer feels engaged. For advertisers, engagements are brought to scale.
- Report: Autofill features on social media improve conversions
- Brands: Why You Need Millennials
- Mobile Roundup: More shoppers choosing mobile
- Survey: For routine accounting, SMBs trust in-house
- Mobile-friendly email strategies paying off for marketers
- The growing impact of online performance on sales and customer experience
- Dedicated email marketing teams significantly affect ROI
- How to predict shopper behavior outside surveys
Featured White Papers