News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Evolve Media launches native ad program
A new program in the native ad space will give brands additional options as Q1 2013 advertising campaigns are finalized. Called INgage, the ad product from Evolve Media Corporation offers semantically maps website content and then creates custom content modules for users.
"For years Evolve has been delivering award-winning online advertising that contain custom, integrated, and advertorial elements," said Brian Fitzgerald, President, Evolve Media Corp. "INgage is the 2.0 version of native advertising, marrying consumer, content, and commerce in a way that integrates the brand into a trusted site, drawing the consumer into a content-led experience that is sponsored. INgage customizes this experience to feel endemic to each site and does so at scale and without being cost-prohibitive."
Evolve Media is an integrated digital media platform with arms in publishing, vertical ad sales/marketing and offering video solutions. The new native ad program is set up to reach more than 65 million unique users (US, via comScore) at scale. Consumers can be targeted according to gender-based vertical.
Here's how INgage ad units work: the platform compiles the content within a website; this content is native to the site. From that work-up, content is presented on-site through organic formats and environments, increasing the engagement factor from visitors. The experience is customized at each site so that the consumer feels engaged. For advertisers, engagements are brought to scale.
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
- Adobe: More online TV watched on smartphones than tablets
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...