News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Evolve Media launches native ad program
A new program in the native ad space will give brands additional options as Q1 2013 advertising campaigns are finalized. Called INgage, the ad product from Evolve Media Corporation offers semantically maps website content and then creates custom content modules for users.
"For years Evolve has been delivering award-winning online advertising that contain custom, integrated, and advertorial elements," said Brian Fitzgerald, President, Evolve Media Corp. "INgage is the 2.0 version of native advertising, marrying consumer, content, and commerce in a way that integrates the brand into a trusted site, drawing the consumer into a content-led experience that is sponsored. INgage customizes this experience to feel endemic to each site and does so at scale and without being cost-prohibitive."
Evolve Media is an integrated digital media platform with arms in publishing, vertical ad sales/marketing and offering video solutions. The new native ad program is set up to reach more than 65 million unique users (US, via comScore) at scale. Consumers can be targeted according to gender-based vertical.
Here's how INgage ad units work: the platform compiles the content within a website; this content is native to the site. From that work-up, content is presented on-site through organic formats and environments, increasing the engagement factor from visitors. The experience is customized at each site so that the consumer feels engaged. For advertisers, engagements are brought to scale.
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...