News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Evolve Media launches native ad program
A new program in the native ad space will give brands additional options as Q1 2013 advertising campaigns are finalized. Called INgage, the ad product from Evolve Media Corporation offers semantically maps website content and then creates custom content modules for users.
"For years Evolve has been delivering award-winning online advertising that contain custom, integrated, and advertorial elements," said Brian Fitzgerald, President, Evolve Media Corp. "INgage is the 2.0 version of native advertising, marrying consumer, content, and commerce in a way that integrates the brand into a trusted site, drawing the consumer into a content-led experience that is sponsored. INgage customizes this experience to feel endemic to each site and does so at scale and without being cost-prohibitive."
Evolve Media is an integrated digital media platform with arms in publishing, vertical ad sales/marketing and offering video solutions. The new native ad program is set up to reach more than 65 million unique users (US, via comScore) at scale. Consumers can be targeted according to gender-based vertical.
Here's how INgage ad units work: the platform compiles the content within a website; this content is native to the site. From that work-up, content is presented on-site through organic formats and environments, increasing the engagement factor from visitors. The experience is customized at each site so that the consumer feels engaged. For advertisers, engagements are brought to scale.
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
- Shoppers don't care for social integration of mobile apps
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...