News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
CloudFlare, Parallels partnership to improve branded security
A new partnership in the online space should improve website security for small businesses around the globe. As part of the agreement, Parallels clients can activate CloudFlare's online performance/security services.
Parallels is a leading cloud service and hosting platform.
"Moving to the cloud allows a business to get cost-effective access to enterprise functionality", said John Zanni, Parallels VP Marketing and Alliances. "We are very happy to see CloudFlare joining the ecosystem of APS Certified applications to bring enterprise-level website performance and security to every website online."
CloudFlare provides online performance and security services to online brands.
"We are thrilled to work with Parallels and bring website performance and security to their global customer base who serve more than 10 million SMBs in 130 countries," said Matthew Prince, co-founder and CEO of CloudFlare. "This integration enables SMBs to make more money and reduce operating costs."
"CloudFlare is so much more than just a content delivery network; the service optimizes web traffic, protects against hacking and malware attacks, and provides real-time statistics," said Marco Houwen, CEO and co-founder of LuxCloud. "We are thrilled to be adding CloudFlare to our marketplace via Parallels Automation so that our partners can offer enhanced performance and increased security to their customers."
According to company information, CloudFlares enabled websites load up to two times faster and use 60% less bandwidth than other sites. Studies show that the longer a page takes to load the more like a shopper will click away - and most won't come back.
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...