News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
CloudFlare, Parallels partnership to improve branded security
A new partnership in the online space should improve website security for small businesses around the globe. As part of the agreement, Parallels clients can activate CloudFlare's online performance/security services.
Parallels is a leading cloud service and hosting platform.
"Moving to the cloud allows a business to get cost-effective access to enterprise functionality", said John Zanni, Parallels VP Marketing and Alliances. "We are very happy to see CloudFlare joining the ecosystem of APS Certified applications to bring enterprise-level website performance and security to every website online."
CloudFlare provides online performance and security services to online brands.
"We are thrilled to work with Parallels and bring website performance and security to their global customer base who serve more than 10 million SMBs in 130 countries," said Matthew Prince, co-founder and CEO of CloudFlare. "This integration enables SMBs to make more money and reduce operating costs."
"CloudFlare is so much more than just a content delivery network; the service optimizes web traffic, protects against hacking and malware attacks, and provides real-time statistics," said Marco Houwen, CEO and co-founder of LuxCloud. "We are thrilled to be adding CloudFlare to our marketplace via Parallels Automation so that our partners can offer enhanced performance and increased security to their customers."
According to company information, CloudFlares enabled websites load up to two times faster and use 60% less bandwidth than other sites. Studies show that the longer a page takes to load the more like a shopper will click away - and most won't come back.
- Videos best for Facebook reach, but don't ditch the photos
- Mother's Day: Flowers a popular gift, but Mom wants tech
- UK: Online spending and deliveries break records
- Study: Nearly one-third say they 'don't do enough' to internationalize their business
- Millennials say the right content drives brand loyalty
- Consumers not impressed by engagement of branded apps
- Online shoppers excited about possibility of drone deliveries
- Colors affect sharing behavior on Pinterest
Featured White Papers
- Measure What Matters: Five Features to Enable Now On Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for gaining insights into user behavior and gathering data for site optimization. Unfortunately, in...
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...