News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
CloudFlare, Parallels partnership to improve branded security
A new partnership in the online space should improve website security for small businesses around the globe. As part of the agreement, Parallels clients can activate CloudFlare's online performance/security services.
Parallels is a leading cloud service and hosting platform.
"Moving to the cloud allows a business to get cost-effective access to enterprise functionality", said John Zanni, Parallels VP Marketing and Alliances. "We are very happy to see CloudFlare joining the ecosystem of APS Certified applications to bring enterprise-level website performance and security to every website online."
CloudFlare provides online performance and security services to online brands.
"We are thrilled to work with Parallels and bring website performance and security to their global customer base who serve more than 10 million SMBs in 130 countries," said Matthew Prince, co-founder and CEO of CloudFlare. "This integration enables SMBs to make more money and reduce operating costs."
"CloudFlare is so much more than just a content delivery network; the service optimizes web traffic, protects against hacking and malware attacks, and provides real-time statistics," said Marco Houwen, CEO and co-founder of LuxCloud. "We are thrilled to be adding CloudFlare to our marketplace via Parallels Automation so that our partners can offer enhanced performance and increased security to their customers."
According to company information, CloudFlares enabled websites load up to two times faster and use 60% less bandwidth than other sites. Studies show that the longer a page takes to load the more like a shopper will click away - and most won't come back.
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....