News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
CloudFlare, Parallels partnership to improve branded security
A new partnership in the online space should improve website security for small businesses around the globe. As part of the agreement, Parallels clients can activate CloudFlare's online performance/security services.
Parallels is a leading cloud service and hosting platform.
"Moving to the cloud allows a business to get cost-effective access to enterprise functionality", said John Zanni, Parallels VP Marketing and Alliances. "We are very happy to see CloudFlare joining the ecosystem of APS Certified applications to bring enterprise-level website performance and security to every website online."
CloudFlare provides online performance and security services to online brands.
"We are thrilled to work with Parallels and bring website performance and security to their global customer base who serve more than 10 million SMBs in 130 countries," said Matthew Prince, co-founder and CEO of CloudFlare. "This integration enables SMBs to make more money and reduce operating costs."
"CloudFlare is so much more than just a content delivery network; the service optimizes web traffic, protects against hacking and malware attacks, and provides real-time statistics," said Marco Houwen, CEO and co-founder of LuxCloud. "We are thrilled to be adding CloudFlare to our marketplace via Parallels Automation so that our partners can offer enhanced performance and increased security to their customers."
According to company information, CloudFlares enabled websites load up to two times faster and use 60% less bandwidth than other sites. Studies show that the longer a page takes to load the more like a shopper will click away - and most won't come back.
- Report: Over half of Millennials have or will use Bots
- Report: Finances key to engaging Boomers
- Top 3 tips to strengthen travel-based ad strategy
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...