News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
CloudFlare, Parallels partnership to improve branded security
A new partnership in the online space should improve website security for small businesses around the globe. As part of the agreement, Parallels clients can activate CloudFlare's online performance/security services.
Parallels is a leading cloud service and hosting platform.
"Moving to the cloud allows a business to get cost-effective access to enterprise functionality", said John Zanni, Parallels VP Marketing and Alliances. "We are very happy to see CloudFlare joining the ecosystem of APS Certified applications to bring enterprise-level website performance and security to every website online."
CloudFlare provides online performance and security services to online brands.
"We are thrilled to work with Parallels and bring website performance and security to their global customer base who serve more than 10 million SMBs in 130 countries," said Matthew Prince, co-founder and CEO of CloudFlare. "This integration enables SMBs to make more money and reduce operating costs."
"CloudFlare is so much more than just a content delivery network; the service optimizes web traffic, protects against hacking and malware attacks, and provides real-time statistics," said Marco Houwen, CEO and co-founder of LuxCloud. "We are thrilled to be adding CloudFlare to our marketplace via Parallels Automation so that our partners can offer enhanced performance and increased security to their customers."
According to company information, CloudFlares enabled websites load up to two times faster and use 60% less bandwidth than other sites. Studies show that the longer a page takes to load the more like a shopper will click away - and most won't come back.
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...