News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Amazon ranks first and second in UK Christmas customer satisfaction survey
Amazon has come first and second in on online Christmas shopping customer satisfaction survey in the UK.
The 2012 findings from customer experience analytics firm ForeSee show Amazon.co.uk heading the list of companies satisfying consumers in the UK for the second year running. This year Amazon.co.uk scored 86 points, one point more than last year.
Amazon.com ranked second on the list with a score of 84.
In third behind the Amazons is Johnlewis.com, with a score of 80, followed by Play.com with 79, and Apple.com with 70.
Across all the retailers, satisfaction improved by just one point from 73 to 74, while the most-improved sites were Debenhams (up four points to 76), B&Q's DIY.com (up four to 71) and Asda Direct (up three points to 77).
Twenty-nine out of the leading 100 UK retailers analyzed were found to be underperforming which, says Larry Freed, ForeSee CEO, is dangerous in an extremely competitive market.
"UK retailers are clearly providing customers with positive online experiences in general, or customers would not be moving so decisively to online shopping," said Freed. "However, our findings suggest that efforts to improve the customer experience are sluggish and could be significantly improved."
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...