News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Amazon ranks first and second in UK Christmas customer satisfaction survey
Amazon has come first and second in on online Christmas shopping customer satisfaction survey in the UK.
The 2012 findings from customer experience analytics firm ForeSee show Amazon.co.uk heading the list of companies satisfying consumers in the UK for the second year running. This year Amazon.co.uk scored 86 points, one point more than last year.
Amazon.com ranked second on the list with a score of 84.
In third behind the Amazons is Johnlewis.com, with a score of 80, followed by Play.com with 79, and Apple.com with 70.
Across all the retailers, satisfaction improved by just one point from 73 to 74, while the most-improved sites were Debenhams (up four points to 76), B&Q's DIY.com (up four to 71) and Asda Direct (up three points to 77).
Twenty-nine out of the leading 100 UK retailers analyzed were found to be underperforming which, says Larry Freed, ForeSee CEO, is dangerous in an extremely competitive market.
"UK retailers are clearly providing customers with positive online experiences in general, or customers would not be moving so decisively to online shopping," said Freed. "However, our findings suggest that efforts to improve the customer experience are sluggish and could be significantly improved."
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
- Shoppers don't care for social integration of mobile apps
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...