News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Amazon ranks first and second in UK Christmas customer satisfaction survey
Amazon has come first and second in on online Christmas shopping customer satisfaction survey in the UK.
The 2012 findings from customer experience analytics firm ForeSee show Amazon.co.uk heading the list of companies satisfying consumers in the UK for the second year running. This year Amazon.co.uk scored 86 points, one point more than last year.
Amazon.com ranked second on the list with a score of 84.
In third behind the Amazons is Johnlewis.com, with a score of 80, followed by Play.com with 79, and Apple.com with 70.
Across all the retailers, satisfaction improved by just one point from 73 to 74, while the most-improved sites were Debenhams (up four points to 76), B&Q's DIY.com (up four to 71) and Asda Direct (up three points to 77).
Twenty-nine out of the leading 100 UK retailers analyzed were found to be underperforming which, says Larry Freed, ForeSee CEO, is dangerous in an extremely competitive market.
"UK retailers are clearly providing customers with positive online experiences in general, or customers would not be moving so decisively to online shopping," said Freed. "However, our findings suggest that efforts to improve the customer experience are sluggish and could be significantly improved."
- Expert: How to reconnect customers
- Fiksu launches mobile audience platform
- Ad Roundup: Solutions for mobile, online reach
- Imbalanced approach to social means consumers left waiting for response
- Reports show upswing for connected TV, downswing for pay
- Study: Smartphone viewers more likely to click
- How technology can improve the classroom
- Campaign launched to increase awareness of role of ads in funding free online editorial
Featured White Papers
- B2B Marketing Automation Platforms 2015: A Marketer's Guide
This report was prepared by conducting in-depth interviews with leading vendors and industry experts....
- Why Marketing Should Be Personal
Read our report, Why Marketing Should be Personal, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to learn why 700 marketers ranked personalization...
- Digital Trends 2015
Download the 2015 Digital Trends report, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to see the trends and tools you need to...