News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Optimal makes Audience Matrix public
Getting a handle on your social audience just got a little bit simpler. Beginning today Optimal's Audience Matrix is available for public use. The platform is set up to help brands better identify customers so that the right message can reach the right social media user at the right time.
For example, Optimal's iPhone 5 Audience Matrix on Facebook identifies which user groups are most likely to use iPhone 5 - which can tell advertisers how to engage through the mobile space. Their data shows iPhone 5's gender base is 59% Male and 41% Female and that the average user is under age 35. This demographic is known to like tech products and that they are likely to have small children at home. So, for brands, it would make sense for tech or even apparel brands to their message to these devices.
Other interesting findings about iPhone 5 include:
• Top keyword for the Electronics category was #App Store
• Top keyword for the Computer category included #Apple
• Top TV series Keyword was #30 Rock
• Top Automotive keyword was #Lexus
"Our expanded social analytics help advertisers and agencies take full advantage of the immense new targeting opportunities offered by the Facebook advertising platform. Audience Matrix complements new Facebook products such as Custom Audiences and Mobile News Feed ads by providing our clients detailed insights though our platform," said Rob Leathern, founder and CEO of Optimal, Inc.
"Optimal has given new meaning and insight into the Facebook members we'd never reach without tools like the Optimal Audience Matrix and Keyword Expander," said Larry Weintraub, CEO of leading social media marketing agency Fanscape. Ilya Vedrashko, Senior VP of R&D, Director of Consumer Intelligence for Hill-Holliday added: "Anyone serious about growing their customer base should be looking at this data."
As for search results within Facebook, iPhone 5 users were most found to search for brands include UPS, New York Yankees, Samsung (camera) and the Audi V8.
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
- Studies: Shoppers want connection
- Brands: What to prep now for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Would your website earn Google's mobile-friendly label?
- Third of UK online retailers are not ready for the Christmas rush
- Study: Consumers find driving need to be always on
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...