News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Nexage connects brands, consumers through ads
A new release from Nexage could ease some brands' transition into the mobile space by offering better targeting and ad options. Called Nexage Connect, the platform uses flexible APIs and uses third party data for targeting options; and, through a partner type program connects advertisers with publishers in the mobile space.
Early partners for the platform include Proximic, The Media Trust, PlaceIQ and TRUSTe; these partners connect with advertisers through the Nexage Exchange.
"PlaceIQ is enhancing the value of one of the most important capabilities in mobile advertising - location - by adding context and audience based intelligence to impressions with location information," said Duncan McCall, CEO and Co-Founder, PlaceIQ. "With Nexage Connect, we gain an efficient and productive distribution channel, buyers get a simple method to more effectively target audience, and publishers benefit from the increased value of their data-enriched impressions. Nexage is creating a win-win-win situation for the market."
"At the very beginning, we designed our technology platform to be extensible, intelligent, and scalable, recognizing that a robust mobile advertising exchange is best suited to act as a hub to integrate solutions," said Ernie Cormier, CEO and President, Nexage. "Nexage Connect leverages that design, combining our growing ecosystem of partners and an efficient delivery model to enable our customers to directly and easily benefit from advertising solutions across the market. We believe Nexage Connect is a major step forward for our customers, our partners and this industry."
The platform offers a place for advertisers to connect with mobile consumers through publishers and content portal, ensuring the safety of the brand and offering advanced targeting solutions. Mobile has been shown to offer a more engaging experience for consumers; research also shows consumers are more engaged through the mobile space because they're buying tickets or searching for stores with mobiles in-hand.
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...