News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Nexage connects brands, consumers through ads
A new release from Nexage could ease some brands' transition into the mobile space by offering better targeting and ad options. Called Nexage Connect, the platform uses flexible APIs and uses third party data for targeting options; and, through a partner type program connects advertisers with publishers in the mobile space.
Early partners for the platform include Proximic, The Media Trust, PlaceIQ and TRUSTe; these partners connect with advertisers through the Nexage Exchange.
"PlaceIQ is enhancing the value of one of the most important capabilities in mobile advertising - location - by adding context and audience based intelligence to impressions with location information," said Duncan McCall, CEO and Co-Founder, PlaceIQ. "With Nexage Connect, we gain an efficient and productive distribution channel, buyers get a simple method to more effectively target audience, and publishers benefit from the increased value of their data-enriched impressions. Nexage is creating a win-win-win situation for the market."
"At the very beginning, we designed our technology platform to be extensible, intelligent, and scalable, recognizing that a robust mobile advertising exchange is best suited to act as a hub to integrate solutions," said Ernie Cormier, CEO and President, Nexage. "Nexage Connect leverages that design, combining our growing ecosystem of partners and an efficient delivery model to enable our customers to directly and easily benefit from advertising solutions across the market. We believe Nexage Connect is a major step forward for our customers, our partners and this industry."
The platform offers a place for advertisers to connect with mobile consumers through publishers and content portal, ensuring the safety of the brand and offering advanced targeting solutions. Mobile has been shown to offer a more engaging experience for consumers; research also shows consumers are more engaged through the mobile space because they're buying tickets or searching for stores with mobiles in-hand.
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...