News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New platform promises social amplification
It's simple enough to set up social profiles for businesses but getting shoppers to not only like but to engage with the content? A much bigger issue. That is where Plyfe comes in - the platform is set up to help amplify social profiles, and now comes in mobile-friendly formats.
The mobile marketplace continues to expand globally; according to data from eMarketer mobile ads will push to nearly $6.5 billion this year.
The Plyfe platform uses rewards for consumer participation with business profiles. Now, they've launched a mobile platform, which allows branded/partner games to be played across mobile screens, extending the reach of these types of campaigns.
"With the growth and interest in mobile advertising, our extension into the mobile web is a huge step forward for us in being able to extend our partner programs," Jeff Arbour, co-founder and CMO of Plyfe said. "Now any advertiser investing in mobile media has a proven destination to drive consumer engagement, and establish a more powerful connection than many of the brochure-wear sites that offer very little in the way of snackable consumer content."
The gaming aspect is available via website, social network apps and now across mobile screens or can be embedded into branded smartphone apps.
From a consumer standpoint, the rewards offered through games result in winning prizes like celebrity meet-and-greets, back stage passes at concerts and other high-end options - giving consumers bigger reasons to play and continue playing.
Along with the mobile set-up, Plyfe is partnering with DermStore and HaulerDeals as well as the United Nation Foundation to power social campaigns and offer more rewards to loyal users.
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...