News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New platform promises social amplification
It's simple enough to set up social profiles for businesses but getting shoppers to not only like but to engage with the content? A much bigger issue. That is where Plyfe comes in - the platform is set up to help amplify social profiles, and now comes in mobile-friendly formats.
The mobile marketplace continues to expand globally; according to data from eMarketer mobile ads will push to nearly $6.5 billion this year.
The Plyfe platform uses rewards for consumer participation with business profiles. Now, they've launched a mobile platform, which allows branded/partner games to be played across mobile screens, extending the reach of these types of campaigns.
"With the growth and interest in mobile advertising, our extension into the mobile web is a huge step forward for us in being able to extend our partner programs," Jeff Arbour, co-founder and CMO of Plyfe said. "Now any advertiser investing in mobile media has a proven destination to drive consumer engagement, and establish a more powerful connection than many of the brochure-wear sites that offer very little in the way of snackable consumer content."
The gaming aspect is available via website, social network apps and now across mobile screens or can be embedded into branded smartphone apps.
From a consumer standpoint, the rewards offered through games result in winning prizes like celebrity meet-and-greets, back stage passes at concerts and other high-end options - giving consumers bigger reasons to play and continue playing.
Along with the mobile set-up, Plyfe is partnering with DermStore and HaulerDeals as well as the United Nation Foundation to power social campaigns and offer more rewards to loyal users.
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...