News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New platform promises social amplification
It's simple enough to set up social profiles for businesses but getting shoppers to not only like but to engage with the content? A much bigger issue. That is where Plyfe comes in - the platform is set up to help amplify social profiles, and now comes in mobile-friendly formats.
The mobile marketplace continues to expand globally; according to data from eMarketer mobile ads will push to nearly $6.5 billion this year.
The Plyfe platform uses rewards for consumer participation with business profiles. Now, they've launched a mobile platform, which allows branded/partner games to be played across mobile screens, extending the reach of these types of campaigns.
"With the growth and interest in mobile advertising, our extension into the mobile web is a huge step forward for us in being able to extend our partner programs," Jeff Arbour, co-founder and CMO of Plyfe said. "Now any advertiser investing in mobile media has a proven destination to drive consumer engagement, and establish a more powerful connection than many of the brochure-wear sites that offer very little in the way of snackable consumer content."
The gaming aspect is available via website, social network apps and now across mobile screens or can be embedded into branded smartphone apps.
From a consumer standpoint, the rewards offered through games result in winning prizes like celebrity meet-and-greets, back stage passes at concerts and other high-end options - giving consumers bigger reasons to play and continue playing.
Along with the mobile set-up, Plyfe is partnering with DermStore and HaulerDeals as well as the United Nation Foundation to power social campaigns and offer more rewards to loyal users.
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...