News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New platform promises social amplification
It's simple enough to set up social profiles for businesses but getting shoppers to not only like but to engage with the content? A much bigger issue. That is where Plyfe comes in - the platform is set up to help amplify social profiles, and now comes in mobile-friendly formats.
The mobile marketplace continues to expand globally; according to data from eMarketer mobile ads will push to nearly $6.5 billion this year.
The Plyfe platform uses rewards for consumer participation with business profiles. Now, they've launched a mobile platform, which allows branded/partner games to be played across mobile screens, extending the reach of these types of campaigns.
"With the growth and interest in mobile advertising, our extension into the mobile web is a huge step forward for us in being able to extend our partner programs," Jeff Arbour, co-founder and CMO of Plyfe said. "Now any advertiser investing in mobile media has a proven destination to drive consumer engagement, and establish a more powerful connection than many of the brochure-wear sites that offer very little in the way of snackable consumer content."
The gaming aspect is available via website, social network apps and now across mobile screens or can be embedded into branded smartphone apps.
From a consumer standpoint, the rewards offered through games result in winning prizes like celebrity meet-and-greets, back stage passes at concerts and other high-end options - giving consumers bigger reasons to play and continue playing.
Along with the mobile set-up, Plyfe is partnering with DermStore and HaulerDeals as well as the United Nation Foundation to power social campaigns and offer more rewards to loyal users.
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...