News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New app displays TripAdvisor content to Facebook Fans
Owners of hotels, restaurants and visitor attractions wishing to link their online reviews with their Facebook Page now have an easy option to do so with the launch of the TripAdvisor App for Facebook.
The new app enables owners to display their TripAdvisor ratings, reviews, photos and awards on a separate Tab on their business's Facebook Page.
Not only does this provide more content for a business's social media users, but it can also help broadcast a business's TripAdvisor content to a wider audience.
The app is available in the TripAdvisor for Business Management Center in the "Free marketing tools" section. It is fully customizable allowing a choice of which elements to display to Page Fans, and which to hide. No HTML or coding ability is required, and TripAdvisor has provided a document (.pdf) to that explains how to install the app.
"According to a recent PhoCusWright study commissioned by TripAdvisor, 87% of users agree that TripAdvisor hotel reviews help them feel more confident in their booking decisions," says Christine Petersen, president, TripAdvisor for Business. "When traveller feedback matters this much, it's important for brands to make traveller reviews and opinions as accessible to their fans as possible to encourage more bookings."
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...