News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New app displays TripAdvisor content to Facebook Fans
Owners of hotels, restaurants and visitor attractions wishing to link their online reviews with their Facebook Page now have an easy option to do so with the launch of the TripAdvisor App for Facebook.
The new app enables owners to display their TripAdvisor ratings, reviews, photos and awards on a separate Tab on their business's Facebook Page.
Not only does this provide more content for a business's social media users, but it can also help broadcast a business's TripAdvisor content to a wider audience.
The app is available in the TripAdvisor for Business Management Center in the "Free marketing tools" section. It is fully customizable allowing a choice of which elements to display to Page Fans, and which to hide. No HTML or coding ability is required, and TripAdvisor has provided a document (.pdf) to that explains how to install the app.
"According to a recent PhoCusWright study commissioned by TripAdvisor, 87% of users agree that TripAdvisor hotel reviews help them feel more confident in their booking decisions," says Christine Petersen, president, TripAdvisor for Business. "When traveller feedback matters this much, it's important for brands to make traveller reviews and opinions as accessible to their fans as possible to encourage more bookings."
- Ad Roundup: New tools to track, serve ads
- How to maximize your content marketing strategy
- Ecommerce Roundup: Payment solutions and an email idea
- How for-profits can capitalize with non-profit strategy
- Study IDs most important shopper for retailers
- Study: Consumers text for customer support
- Study IDs what Apple Watch users are really up to
- Top 3 tips for better triggered emails
Featured White Papers
- Use Social Data To Improve Your Social Marketing Maturity
We all have social data - and lots of it. But are you using it effectively? A brand's social data...