News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New app displays TripAdvisor content to Facebook Fans
Owners of hotels, restaurants and visitor attractions wishing to link their online reviews with their Facebook Page now have an easy option to do so with the launch of the TripAdvisor App for Facebook.
The new app enables owners to display their TripAdvisor ratings, reviews, photos and awards on a separate Tab on their business's Facebook Page.
Not only does this provide more content for a business's social media users, but it can also help broadcast a business's TripAdvisor content to a wider audience.
The app is available in the TripAdvisor for Business Management Center in the "Free marketing tools" section. It is fully customizable allowing a choice of which elements to display to Page Fans, and which to hide. No HTML or coding ability is required, and TripAdvisor has provided a document (.pdf) to that explains how to install the app.
"According to a recent PhoCusWright study commissioned by TripAdvisor, 87% of users agree that TripAdvisor hotel reviews help them feel more confident in their booking decisions," says Christine Petersen, president, TripAdvisor for Business. "When traveller feedback matters this much, it's important for brands to make traveller reviews and opinions as accessible to their fans as possible to encourage more bookings."
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...