News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mindflash app integrates video with presentations
Through a new release from Mindflash businesses can now take presentations and employee trainings mobile, making it simpler for employees to engage whether in-office or across the country. Mindflash makes this kind of content available to mobile through and iPad app; in addition content from video sources, quizzes and surveys can seamlessly integrate for an interactive experience.
"Businesses create their employee training materials in PowerPoint...period," stated Donna Wells, CEO of Mindflash. "Whether you love or hate PowerPoint, it's a fact. So the explosion of remote work and iPad business usage has created a massive gap between all of that training documentation...and the mobile workforce that needs that information on the go. Our iPad app closes that gap. The new Mindflash app raises the bar for training on the iPad. For the first time, trainers can easily create interactive and mobile training courses from the files they use every day. We're delivering a capability that is critical to business success in our increasingly mobile, Bring Your Own Device environment."
Through the applications businesses can make presentations and content available to employees through mobile devices, making it simpler to conduct trainings remotely. Both web and mobile trainings and presentations can be created from a single interface and once completed quizzes offered to ensure employees understand what was presented. Content from Word, PowerPower and PDFs can be used along with video and hyperlinked content to make learning interactive.
More than 2 billion documents have been created through Mindflash over the past year.
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...