News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mindflash app integrates video with presentations
Through a new release from Mindflash businesses can now take presentations and employee trainings mobile, making it simpler for employees to engage whether in-office or across the country. Mindflash makes this kind of content available to mobile through and iPad app; in addition content from video sources, quizzes and surveys can seamlessly integrate for an interactive experience.
"Businesses create their employee training materials in PowerPoint...period," stated Donna Wells, CEO of Mindflash. "Whether you love or hate PowerPoint, it's a fact. So the explosion of remote work and iPad business usage has created a massive gap between all of that training documentation...and the mobile workforce that needs that information on the go. Our iPad app closes that gap. The new Mindflash app raises the bar for training on the iPad. For the first time, trainers can easily create interactive and mobile training courses from the files they use every day. We're delivering a capability that is critical to business success in our increasingly mobile, Bring Your Own Device environment."
Through the applications businesses can make presentations and content available to employees through mobile devices, making it simpler to conduct trainings remotely. Both web and mobile trainings and presentations can be created from a single interface and once completed quizzes offered to ensure employees understand what was presented. Content from Word, PowerPower and PDFs can be used along with video and hyperlinked content to make learning interactive.
More than 2 billion documents have been created through Mindflash over the past year.
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
- Adobe: More online TV watched on smartphones than tablets
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...