News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mindflash app integrates video with presentations
Through a new release from Mindflash businesses can now take presentations and employee trainings mobile, making it simpler for employees to engage whether in-office or across the country. Mindflash makes this kind of content available to mobile through and iPad app; in addition content from video sources, quizzes and surveys can seamlessly integrate for an interactive experience.
"Businesses create their employee training materials in PowerPoint...period," stated Donna Wells, CEO of Mindflash. "Whether you love or hate PowerPoint, it's a fact. So the explosion of remote work and iPad business usage has created a massive gap between all of that training documentation...and the mobile workforce that needs that information on the go. Our iPad app closes that gap. The new Mindflash app raises the bar for training on the iPad. For the first time, trainers can easily create interactive and mobile training courses from the files they use every day. We're delivering a capability that is critical to business success in our increasingly mobile, Bring Your Own Device environment."
Through the applications businesses can make presentations and content available to employees through mobile devices, making it simpler to conduct trainings remotely. Both web and mobile trainings and presentations can be created from a single interface and once completed quizzes offered to ensure employees understand what was presented. Content from Word, PowerPower and PDFs can be used along with video and hyperlinked content to make learning interactive.
More than 2 billion documents have been created through Mindflash over the past year.
- Top 3 tips to ensure content is global-ready
- Survey: SMBs missing out by not being online
- Report: State of mobile travel
- PayPal wants users to eat their (pass)words
- 'Visually wired' disposition behind massive rise in infographic use
- Half of British consumers believe drone deliveries will never happen
- Social Roundup: How brands are engaging in social
- Targeted ads give Internet users the creeps
Featured White Papers
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...