News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Lyris: How to make the most of big data
As more brands move into the online space better ways of targeting consumers is important. Data that identifies customers and helps brands serve the right content and ads is crucial. One problem is finding the right data and knowing how to use it.
Lyris is one platform helping brands better understand and use the data gathered online.
"Most marketers understand the potential value of the vast amounts of customer interactive data generated in the past several years. However, this information typically resides in countless systems, is both structured and unstructured, and is not easily accessible to marketers in a way that they can easily understand and act upon. The effort required to capture this data, analyze it, and tie any resulting insights directly to optimize digital customer engagement is daunting - especially as many such efforts that focus on large-scale data analytics have failed to produce measurable ROI," said Wolf Maasberg, CEO, Lyris. "There is not always a clear path for where to start and produce rapid results. Most marketers believe they need to engage in an extremely costly, lengthy, cross-departmental, multi-system effort to make this happen. Marketers need to deliver results now, not in 3-5 years."
The Lyris platform works within the cloud, helping online marketers to collect and analyze data and then develop solutions to help brands engage across screens and across platforms.
"Our Lyris ONE solution lets marketers easily create audience segments in real-time that dramatically improve the probability of conversion, and connects these segments with intelligent campaign design tools that promote engagement with customers regardless of channel. Put simply, Lyris let's marketers access big data to optimize engagement with the customer channel of ONE."
- Report: Post-purchase contact key for future engagement
- Ad Roundup: Customer-focused releases
- UK retailers need to improve returns process
- Shoppers want more in-store tech
- Resolving customer issues quickly leads to greater brand loyalty
- Top 3 benefits for ecommerce success
- Research reveals extent of secondary revenue generation among UK retailers
- Report: Bot attempting to steal gift cards
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...