News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Lyris: How to make the most of big data
As more brands move into the online space better ways of targeting consumers is important. Data that identifies customers and helps brands serve the right content and ads is crucial. One problem is finding the right data and knowing how to use it.
Lyris is one platform helping brands better understand and use the data gathered online.
"Most marketers understand the potential value of the vast amounts of customer interactive data generated in the past several years. However, this information typically resides in countless systems, is both structured and unstructured, and is not easily accessible to marketers in a way that they can easily understand and act upon. The effort required to capture this data, analyze it, and tie any resulting insights directly to optimize digital customer engagement is daunting - especially as many such efforts that focus on large-scale data analytics have failed to produce measurable ROI," said Wolf Maasberg, CEO, Lyris. "There is not always a clear path for where to start and produce rapid results. Most marketers believe they need to engage in an extremely costly, lengthy, cross-departmental, multi-system effort to make this happen. Marketers need to deliver results now, not in 3-5 years."
The Lyris platform works within the cloud, helping online marketers to collect and analyze data and then develop solutions to help brands engage across screens and across platforms.
"Our Lyris ONE solution lets marketers easily create audience segments in real-time that dramatically improve the probability of conversion, and connects these segments with intelligent campaign design tools that promote engagement with customers regardless of channel. Put simply, Lyris let's marketers access big data to optimize engagement with the customer channel of ONE."
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...