News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Lyris: How to make the most of big data
As more brands move into the online space better ways of targeting consumers is important. Data that identifies customers and helps brands serve the right content and ads is crucial. One problem is finding the right data and knowing how to use it.
Lyris is one platform helping brands better understand and use the data gathered online.
"Most marketers understand the potential value of the vast amounts of customer interactive data generated in the past several years. However, this information typically resides in countless systems, is both structured and unstructured, and is not easily accessible to marketers in a way that they can easily understand and act upon. The effort required to capture this data, analyze it, and tie any resulting insights directly to optimize digital customer engagement is daunting - especially as many such efforts that focus on large-scale data analytics have failed to produce measurable ROI," said Wolf Maasberg, CEO, Lyris. "There is not always a clear path for where to start and produce rapid results. Most marketers believe they need to engage in an extremely costly, lengthy, cross-departmental, multi-system effort to make this happen. Marketers need to deliver results now, not in 3-5 years."
The Lyris platform works within the cloud, helping online marketers to collect and analyze data and then develop solutions to help brands engage across screens and across platforms.
"Our Lyris ONE solution lets marketers easily create audience segments in real-time that dramatically improve the probability of conversion, and connects these segments with intelligent campaign design tools that promote engagement with customers regardless of channel. Put simply, Lyris let's marketers access big data to optimize engagement with the customer channel of ONE."
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....