News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Lyris: How to make the most of big data
As more brands move into the online space better ways of targeting consumers is important. Data that identifies customers and helps brands serve the right content and ads is crucial. One problem is finding the right data and knowing how to use it.
Lyris is one platform helping brands better understand and use the data gathered online.
"Most marketers understand the potential value of the vast amounts of customer interactive data generated in the past several years. However, this information typically resides in countless systems, is both structured and unstructured, and is not easily accessible to marketers in a way that they can easily understand and act upon. The effort required to capture this data, analyze it, and tie any resulting insights directly to optimize digital customer engagement is daunting - especially as many such efforts that focus on large-scale data analytics have failed to produce measurable ROI," said Wolf Maasberg, CEO, Lyris. "There is not always a clear path for where to start and produce rapid results. Most marketers believe they need to engage in an extremely costly, lengthy, cross-departmental, multi-system effort to make this happen. Marketers need to deliver results now, not in 3-5 years."
The Lyris platform works within the cloud, helping online marketers to collect and analyze data and then develop solutions to help brands engage across screens and across platforms.
"Our Lyris ONE solution lets marketers easily create audience segments in real-time that dramatically improve the probability of conversion, and connects these segments with intelligent campaign design tools that promote engagement with customers regardless of channel. Put simply, Lyris let's marketers access big data to optimize engagement with the customer channel of ONE."
- Survey: Productivity software helping SMBs communicate
- How to use community Q&A to increase your reach
- How to use organic social posts to reach non-fans
- Keyword carelessness inhibiting UK travel brands' discoverability in App Store
- Android ahead of iOS in mobile ad traffic
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Young adults more likely to Facebook their dining experience than review it
Featured White Papers
- "Abandon Cart Emails" - Why We Don't Buy
For this paper, sponsored by Magento and Bronto Software, over 1,000 online shoppers were surveyed about their awareness of shopping...
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...