News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Lyris: How to make the most of big data
As more brands move into the online space better ways of targeting consumers is important. Data that identifies customers and helps brands serve the right content and ads is crucial. One problem is finding the right data and knowing how to use it.
Lyris is one platform helping brands better understand and use the data gathered online.
"Most marketers understand the potential value of the vast amounts of customer interactive data generated in the past several years. However, this information typically resides in countless systems, is both structured and unstructured, and is not easily accessible to marketers in a way that they can easily understand and act upon. The effort required to capture this data, analyze it, and tie any resulting insights directly to optimize digital customer engagement is daunting - especially as many such efforts that focus on large-scale data analytics have failed to produce measurable ROI," said Wolf Maasberg, CEO, Lyris. "There is not always a clear path for where to start and produce rapid results. Most marketers believe they need to engage in an extremely costly, lengthy, cross-departmental, multi-system effort to make this happen. Marketers need to deliver results now, not in 3-5 years."
The Lyris platform works within the cloud, helping online marketers to collect and analyze data and then develop solutions to help brands engage across screens and across platforms.
"Our Lyris ONE solution lets marketers easily create audience segments in real-time that dramatically improve the probability of conversion, and connects these segments with intelligent campaign design tools that promote engagement with customers regardless of channel. Put simply, Lyris let's marketers access big data to optimize engagement with the customer channel of ONE."
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...