News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Corporate Visions releases Power Tools
A new suite of tools out from Corporate Visions should help brands tell better stories - i.e. create more engaging content - in the online space. Called Power Tools, the suite is set up to help brands create better leads and close more sales.
"Scientific research has proven that the part of the brain that makes decisions, known as the 'old brain,' cannot process language; therefore, your text-based marketing whitepapers and sales presentation decks are not effective in getting your prospects and customers to choose your solution," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "The human brain can process visuals significantly faster than written words, and our new Power Tools solution set provides the high-impact, visual elements that traditional marketing and sales communications lack to help our customers stand out from the competition."
There are three pieces to the Power Tools puzzle: areas for campaign creation, collateral materials and whiteboards.
First up, the Whiteboards. This tool is set up to help sales people push more engaging conversations through coaching and the creation of prospect-based materials.
Next up, Power Tools: Collateral. This tool takes content heavy materials like white papers or longer presentations and creates a new visual story telling approach. The messaging in these pieces can be set up visually, making it simpler for prospects to see and understand the information being presented.
Finally, Power Tools: Campaigns, which uses both visual and interactive formats to build engagement. Video, call guides and other visual aids can be included here to engage prospects and push them toward a purchase decision.
- How Facebook, AdWords can work together
- Study: Tuesday/Thursday are best days for sharing
- Survey: Bitcoin making more waves
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...