News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Corporate Visions releases Power Tools
A new suite of tools out from Corporate Visions should help brands tell better stories - i.e. create more engaging content - in the online space. Called Power Tools, the suite is set up to help brands create better leads and close more sales.
"Scientific research has proven that the part of the brain that makes decisions, known as the 'old brain,' cannot process language; therefore, your text-based marketing whitepapers and sales presentation decks are not effective in getting your prospects and customers to choose your solution," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "The human brain can process visuals significantly faster than written words, and our new Power Tools solution set provides the high-impact, visual elements that traditional marketing and sales communications lack to help our customers stand out from the competition."
There are three pieces to the Power Tools puzzle: areas for campaign creation, collateral materials and whiteboards.
First up, the Whiteboards. This tool is set up to help sales people push more engaging conversations through coaching and the creation of prospect-based materials.
Next up, Power Tools: Collateral. This tool takes content heavy materials like white papers or longer presentations and creates a new visual story telling approach. The messaging in these pieces can be set up visually, making it simpler for prospects to see and understand the information being presented.
Finally, Power Tools: Campaigns, which uses both visual and interactive formats to build engagement. Video, call guides and other visual aids can be included here to engage prospects and push them toward a purchase decision.
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- Build Your Business Case For Social Selling
Are you ready to build your business case for social selling? Do you need some help? Download this PowerPoint deck...
- The High Cost of Free: Does Online Video Quality Influence Consumer Perception of your Brand?
6 Billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube .... That's almost 1 hour for every person on...