News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Corporate Visions releases Power Tools
A new suite of tools out from Corporate Visions should help brands tell better stories - i.e. create more engaging content - in the online space. Called Power Tools, the suite is set up to help brands create better leads and close more sales.
"Scientific research has proven that the part of the brain that makes decisions, known as the 'old brain,' cannot process language; therefore, your text-based marketing whitepapers and sales presentation decks are not effective in getting your prospects and customers to choose your solution," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "The human brain can process visuals significantly faster than written words, and our new Power Tools solution set provides the high-impact, visual elements that traditional marketing and sales communications lack to help our customers stand out from the competition."
There are three pieces to the Power Tools puzzle: areas for campaign creation, collateral materials and whiteboards.
First up, the Whiteboards. This tool is set up to help sales people push more engaging conversations through coaching and the creation of prospect-based materials.
Next up, Power Tools: Collateral. This tool takes content heavy materials like white papers or longer presentations and creates a new visual story telling approach. The messaging in these pieces can be set up visually, making it simpler for prospects to see and understand the information being presented.
Finally, Power Tools: Campaigns, which uses both visual and interactive formats to build engagement. Video, call guides and other visual aids can be included here to engage prospects and push them toward a purchase decision.
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
- Top 3 tips to better optimize branded content
- Programmatic spending skyrockets through Nexage Markeplace
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
Featured White Papers
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...