News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Corporate Visions releases Power Tools
A new suite of tools out from Corporate Visions should help brands tell better stories - i.e. create more engaging content - in the online space. Called Power Tools, the suite is set up to help brands create better leads and close more sales.
"Scientific research has proven that the part of the brain that makes decisions, known as the 'old brain,' cannot process language; therefore, your text-based marketing whitepapers and sales presentation decks are not effective in getting your prospects and customers to choose your solution," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "The human brain can process visuals significantly faster than written words, and our new Power Tools solution set provides the high-impact, visual elements that traditional marketing and sales communications lack to help our customers stand out from the competition."
There are three pieces to the Power Tools puzzle: areas for campaign creation, collateral materials and whiteboards.
First up, the Whiteboards. This tool is set up to help sales people push more engaging conversations through coaching and the creation of prospect-based materials.
Next up, Power Tools: Collateral. This tool takes content heavy materials like white papers or longer presentations and creates a new visual story telling approach. The messaging in these pieces can be set up visually, making it simpler for prospects to see and understand the information being presented.
Finally, Power Tools: Campaigns, which uses both visual and interactive formats to build engagement. Video, call guides and other visual aids can be included here to engage prospects and push them toward a purchase decision.
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
- Study: Sales, marketing disconnect resulting in bad customer experience
- UK businesses failing to consistently and effectively employ social for customer support
- How to tell if interactions are successful or not
- Report: In case of emergency, try cell
- Retailers failing to maximize use of social shopping websites
- Home pages of retail websites failing to load fast enough
- U.K. ecommerce websites improve delivery options to tap overseas customers
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...