News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Corporate Visions releases Power Tools
A new suite of tools out from Corporate Visions should help brands tell better stories - i.e. create more engaging content - in the online space. Called Power Tools, the suite is set up to help brands create better leads and close more sales.
"Scientific research has proven that the part of the brain that makes decisions, known as the 'old brain,' cannot process language; therefore, your text-based marketing whitepapers and sales presentation decks are not effective in getting your prospects and customers to choose your solution," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "The human brain can process visuals significantly faster than written words, and our new Power Tools solution set provides the high-impact, visual elements that traditional marketing and sales communications lack to help our customers stand out from the competition."
There are three pieces to the Power Tools puzzle: areas for campaign creation, collateral materials and whiteboards.
First up, the Whiteboards. This tool is set up to help sales people push more engaging conversations through coaching and the creation of prospect-based materials.
Next up, Power Tools: Collateral. This tool takes content heavy materials like white papers or longer presentations and creates a new visual story telling approach. The messaging in these pieces can be set up visually, making it simpler for prospects to see and understand the information being presented.
Finally, Power Tools: Campaigns, which uses both visual and interactive formats to build engagement. Video, call guides and other visual aids can be included here to engage prospects and push them toward a purchase decision.
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 4 Simple Strategies to Find Time for Creative Work
As marketers, we know our best work is fueled by time to think, brainstorm and explore different directions. But in...
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....