News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Celtra launches store locator for 2012 holidays
Location may be the most important part of mobile advertising, at least at this point. While many shoppers are increasingly turning to mobile apps to compare prices while in-store or to look up product information, a large number of mobile consumers use mobile to find local stores. This is where a new locator app from Celtra comes in.
The store locator application is available through Celtra's AdCreator platform, offering retailers a simple way to boost traffic over the upcoming holiday season. Here's how it works: the store or advertiser uploading information through an excel file; that information is then translated into map coordinates and locations through rich media advertisements.
"Mobile rich media advertising is perfectly suited for mid-funnel marketing activities and finding a nearby store is one of its most popular and effective features," said Matevz Klanjsek, Celtra co-founder and Chief Product Officer. "Our data shows that more than 16 percent of users search for a local store within the ad. Celtra's new store locator with automated location geocoding allows advertisers to quickly and easily employ this powerful tool and effectively drive foot traffic to brick-and-mortar stores."
"Mobile shopping is taking off, giving advertisers the opportunity to drive conversion by providing consumers with surrounding retail locations or businesses that carry the product or service that they want," said Jack Hallahan, Vice President of Mobile Innovations at Mojiva. "Celtra's self-service store locator cuts development costs by allowing us to quickly and easily create mobile rich media ads that engage millions of consumers and drive them to local storefronts."
Celtra's AdCreator platform offers mobile rich media creation options along with ad optimization and metrics so that advertisers can track ads throughout the campaign cycle. The platform is available to individual advertisers, ad networks, publishers, exchanges and DSP platforms. Created ads include video, rich content and images which offer multiple levels of engagement.
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
- 90% of marketers not trained in marketing performance, ROI
- Mobile plays significant role in the shopping habits of Boomers and Seniors
- Brands: Why Facebook ads may not be a cure-all
- Studies: Web performance impacting experience, Responsive Design slowing mobile sites
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...