News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bizo launches self-serve platform for SMBs
With social getting so much play from consumers it is no wonder brands are looking for new ways to engage and make more from their social and display dollars. A new platform from Bizo is set up to help small businesses make the most of their social dollars through a self-serve interface.
The Bizo Marketing Platform - Self-Service Edition is setup to help SMBs better manage B2B social and display campaigns through a single platform.
"With social marketing spend on the rise, it was time to help B2B marketers integrate display advertising with influential social channels such as Twitter to help grow their brands, minimize lost conversion opportunities through retargeting, and boost the impact of every dollar--and hour--spent in building a social presence," said Chris Mann, vice president of product management at Bizo. "For the first time, SMB marketers targeting business audiences will be able to get a handle on the exact content and tactics that are driving conversions from their social marketing investments."
"For our business, Bizo has delivered an eCPA that is one-fifth of previous display ad campaigns, and visitors coming from the retargeting campaign are almost twice as likely to convert when compared to PPC traffic," said Bryan Gudmundson, marketing and creative director at UpSellit. "The arrival of Bizo's Self-Service Edition represents a huge step forward for B2B marketers looking to use display ad retargeting to stay in front of their target prospects wherever they are online."
Through the platform brands can retarget display ads to prospects who have visited the website without converting and can use articles in the social space to re-engage social prospects. In addition, brands can track conversions through social channels to discover where engagement is occurring.
Perhaps of most interest is the Shared Content Branding tool, an option that keeps the company brand front-and-center, even with pieces shared through the social space. When third party content is shared, a branded banner is displayed for those prospects.
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
- 90% of marketers not trained in marketing performance, ROI
- Mobile plays significant role in the shopping habits of Boomers and Seniors
- Brands: Why Facebook ads may not be a cure-all
- Studies: Web performance impacting experience, Responsive Design slowing mobile sites
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...