News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AdSafe Media rebrands, releases new tools
There is a new name in the online space, but that name is back by a familiar face. Today AdSafe Media is rebranding to become Integral Ad Science - and releasing a new suite of tools to help brands score their ad buys to ensure the quality of campaigns.
Called the True Advertising Quality (TRAQ) Score, the tools give brands and publishers a way to measure the quality of an ad's or campaign's exposure in the online space.
"Clients and partners would ask us if we were going to change our name," said Integral Ad Science CEO Scott Knoll. "A valid question because most of our clients are using us for so much more than brand safety. Today we lead not only the brand safety front, but we are also outpacing the market on solutions for viewability, ad collision, contextual classifications, suspicious activity prevention and more. It's become apparent that while AdSafe was a great product name for us when we only had verification, our product portfolio is now much broader than that."
The TRAQ Score offers uses proprietary data to determine the value of ad placements across the online space. From there a quality rating is measured, giving brands insight into how campaigns should fare.
For publishers, the score should help them improve overall site quality as well as optimization so that advertisers get more play from ads place there. For advertisers, the scores offered should help them improve campaign function because they will see when planning and buying ad space where the sites will offer a return on investment.
- Mobile video content more effective on publishers' website than social
- Email open rate in UK higher on tablets than US
- IAB: No YoY rise in UK ad-blocking
- Report: Over half of Millennials have or will use Bots
- Report: Finances key to engaging Boomers
- Top 3 tips to strengthen travel-based ad strategy
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...