News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AdSafe Media rebrands, releases new tools
There is a new name in the online space, but that name is back by a familiar face. Today AdSafe Media is rebranding to become Integral Ad Science - and releasing a new suite of tools to help brands score their ad buys to ensure the quality of campaigns.
Called the True Advertising Quality (TRAQ) Score, the tools give brands and publishers a way to measure the quality of an ad's or campaign's exposure in the online space.
"Clients and partners would ask us if we were going to change our name," said Integral Ad Science CEO Scott Knoll. "A valid question because most of our clients are using us for so much more than brand safety. Today we lead not only the brand safety front, but we are also outpacing the market on solutions for viewability, ad collision, contextual classifications, suspicious activity prevention and more. It's become apparent that while AdSafe was a great product name for us when we only had verification, our product portfolio is now much broader than that."
The TRAQ Score offers uses proprietary data to determine the value of ad placements across the online space. From there a quality rating is measured, giving brands insight into how campaigns should fare.
For publishers, the score should help them improve overall site quality as well as optimization so that advertisers get more play from ads place there. For advertisers, the scores offered should help them improve campaign function because they will see when planning and buying ad space where the sites will offer a return on investment.
- Report: Data scientists spend bulk of time cleaning up
- Retailers: 3 ways shoppers are gaming you
- Mobile Roundup: 2 solutions in the mobile space to broaden reach
- Ad Roundup: 3 solutions to power brand engagement
- Study: 'Digital amnesia' the result of over-reliance on mobile
- New Zealand passes law criminalizing cyberbullying
- U.K.: Marketers concerned about keeping pace with marketing technology
- 'Commuter Commerce' worth £9.3 billion each year
Featured White Papers
- The Big Impact of Big Data on Affiliate Marketing
If you are relying on affiliate networks you have no access to vital data to manage affiliate processes such as...
- 8th Annual Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report
Download the Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report for 2015 to find out about the latest trends, industry benchmarks and best...