News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AdSafe Media rebrands, releases new tools
There is a new name in the online space, but that name is back by a familiar face. Today AdSafe Media is rebranding to become Integral Ad Science - and releasing a new suite of tools to help brands score their ad buys to ensure the quality of campaigns.
Called the True Advertising Quality (TRAQ) Score, the tools give brands and publishers a way to measure the quality of an ad's or campaign's exposure in the online space.
"Clients and partners would ask us if we were going to change our name," said Integral Ad Science CEO Scott Knoll. "A valid question because most of our clients are using us for so much more than brand safety. Today we lead not only the brand safety front, but we are also outpacing the market on solutions for viewability, ad collision, contextual classifications, suspicious activity prevention and more. It's become apparent that while AdSafe was a great product name for us when we only had verification, our product portfolio is now much broader than that."
The TRAQ Score offers uses proprietary data to determine the value of ad placements across the online space. From there a quality rating is measured, giving brands insight into how campaigns should fare.
For publishers, the score should help them improve overall site quality as well as optimization so that advertisers get more play from ads place there. For advertisers, the scores offered should help them improve campaign function because they will see when planning and buying ad space where the sites will offer a return on investment.
- Reports: Strong start to holiday season
- Expert: What will drive mobile in 2016
- More than half of consumers would pay for better customer care from preferred brands
- UK mobile email open rates at highest ever but conversions in decline
- More than three-quarters of all Black Friday mobile orders made on an Apple device
- Brands: How to better use reviews for your business
- How to keep customers loyal through the holidays
- 50% of Millennials will do most of their holiday shopping on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...