News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AdSafe Media rebrands, releases new tools
There is a new name in the online space, but that name is back by a familiar face. Today AdSafe Media is rebranding to become Integral Ad Science - and releasing a new suite of tools to help brands score their ad buys to ensure the quality of campaigns.
Called the True Advertising Quality (TRAQ) Score, the tools give brands and publishers a way to measure the quality of an ad's or campaign's exposure in the online space.
"Clients and partners would ask us if we were going to change our name," said Integral Ad Science CEO Scott Knoll. "A valid question because most of our clients are using us for so much more than brand safety. Today we lead not only the brand safety front, but we are also outpacing the market on solutions for viewability, ad collision, contextual classifications, suspicious activity prevention and more. It's become apparent that while AdSafe was a great product name for us when we only had verification, our product portfolio is now much broader than that."
The TRAQ Score offers uses proprietary data to determine the value of ad placements across the online space. From there a quality rating is measured, giving brands insight into how campaigns should fare.
For publishers, the score should help them improve overall site quality as well as optimization so that advertisers get more play from ads place there. For advertisers, the scores offered should help them improve campaign function because they will see when planning and buying ad space where the sites will offer a return on investment.
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
- Reports: Mobile economy flourishing
- Top 3 trends to push marketers ahead in 2015
- Consumers want marketing email based on previous purchases
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...