News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AdSafe Media rebrands, releases new tools
There is a new name in the online space, but that name is back by a familiar face. Today AdSafe Media is rebranding to become Integral Ad Science - and releasing a new suite of tools to help brands score their ad buys to ensure the quality of campaigns.
Called the True Advertising Quality (TRAQ) Score, the tools give brands and publishers a way to measure the quality of an ad's or campaign's exposure in the online space.
"Clients and partners would ask us if we were going to change our name," said Integral Ad Science CEO Scott Knoll. "A valid question because most of our clients are using us for so much more than brand safety. Today we lead not only the brand safety front, but we are also outpacing the market on solutions for viewability, ad collision, contextual classifications, suspicious activity prevention and more. It's become apparent that while AdSafe was a great product name for us when we only had verification, our product portfolio is now much broader than that."
The TRAQ Score offers uses proprietary data to determine the value of ad placements across the online space. From there a quality rating is measured, giving brands insight into how campaigns should fare.
For publishers, the score should help them improve overall site quality as well as optimization so that advertisers get more play from ads place there. For advertisers, the scores offered should help them improve campaign function because they will see when planning and buying ad space where the sites will offer a return on investment.
- Christmas Day the busiest for mobile
- Delivery options determine where online shoppers will shop
- Expert: Why brands should consider the subscription box
- Retail trends to watch for 2017
- Expert: Tips for a more productive 2017
- Consumers more likely to click on ads featuring user-generated photography
- Personalized offers on mobile drive consumers in-store
- Marketers prioritizing social media for product launches
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...