News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Platform integrations, expansions to help brands engage over holidays
As the 2012 holiday season pushes into high gear marketers are looking for better ways to engage and better ways to monitor campaigns across the online and mobile spaces. Two new releases are set up for those reasons, read on for the details.
First up, Lyris has released a program set up to help brands and marketers make the most of the upcoming holiday season. Called the Holiday Readiness Review program, brands can easily optimize campaigns across email and mobile as well as monitor delivery metrics to ensure messages are landing at the appropriate times.
"We understand the pressure on digital marketers during the holiday season to assure that each intended message actually lands in customers' inboxes and not in their spam folders," said Nello Franco, SVP of Customer Success, Lyris. "When it comes to deliverability, it's creativity, compliance and customer respect that will get your messages into the inbox this holiday season. And, we want to help our customers make sure they are optimizing every campaign to influence purchasing at every touch."
Meanwhile, Brainshark has announced their integration with Eloqua, giving video brands another option for the mobile space. Through the integration Brainshark will be available through Eloqua's AppCloud, which should help brands engage lead through video content.
"Video plays a critical role in strengthening marketing communications, and we're excited to have Brainshark included in our Eloqua AppCloud," said Steve Woods, CTO, Eloqua. "Brainshark's platform not only lets our users harness the power of video for improved engagement, but also gives marketers the invaluable ability to see who is interacting with content - making follow-up and lead prioritization infinitely easier."
Brainshark is set up to help marketers create dynamic presentations from static slides and presentation materials. The integration with Eloqua adds a video option to the base, giving this type of presentation another way to engage.
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...