News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad platform delivers 10 times the clicks
A new ad platform is pushing click thru rates higher and higher. Called C.A.S.T. the platform has shown display CTRs of 2% or higher than industry average.
One change to traditional ad platforms is that C.A.S.T. is set up to integrate within a publisher's existing offerings, making it simpler to serve campaigns. For publishers, the platform offers scalable, native ad units and the ability to manage these ads as well as standard placements in a single dash. Other interesting abilities include:
• Publishers can offer direct advertisers self-serve bidding tools and real time reporting
• C.A.S.T. is personalized to the publisher based on their needs rather than a one-size-fits-all approach
• Privatized platforms so the publisher can manage direct and agency campaigns in one space
"Given the poor click-through and engagement rates of online banner ads, it's time for the online advertising ecosystem to 'break the standard'," said Omer Kaplan, CEO & co-founder of the C.A.S.T.. "Our C.A.S.T. native advertising platform is answering today's industry challenges by offering a private marketplace designed for the modern publisher's needs. We are providing large publishers with customized versions of our technology platform which offer a straight forward self-serve platform for native ads sales management and an integration interface for their web / mobile publishing needs."
From an advertiser standpoint, campaigns can be managed by the brand or with the publisher. Ads are built to be relevant with a site's content, helping to push engagement. The units support CPM, CPC and CPA models and each has its own algorithm.
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and a new release
- Top 3 tips to use a loyalty program to build engagement
- Fewer people report suffering with information overload than a decade ago
- Third of businesses globally under-prepared for digital transformation
- Expert: Tipping point for personalization is near
- Top place for UK mobile shoppers is in bed
- Big brands found using 'dark UX' methods
- Video Roundup: New formats mean new opportunities
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...