News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad platform delivers 10 times the clicks
A new ad platform is pushing click thru rates higher and higher. Called C.A.S.T. the platform has shown display CTRs of 2% or higher than industry average.
One change to traditional ad platforms is that C.A.S.T. is set up to integrate within a publisher's existing offerings, making it simpler to serve campaigns. For publishers, the platform offers scalable, native ad units and the ability to manage these ads as well as standard placements in a single dash. Other interesting abilities include:
• Publishers can offer direct advertisers self-serve bidding tools and real time reporting
• C.A.S.T. is personalized to the publisher based on their needs rather than a one-size-fits-all approach
• Privatized platforms so the publisher can manage direct and agency campaigns in one space
"Given the poor click-through and engagement rates of online banner ads, it's time for the online advertising ecosystem to 'break the standard'," said Omer Kaplan, CEO & co-founder of the C.A.S.T.. "Our C.A.S.T. native advertising platform is answering today's industry challenges by offering a private marketplace designed for the modern publisher's needs. We are providing large publishers with customized versions of our technology platform which offer a straight forward self-serve platform for native ads sales management and an integration interface for their web / mobile publishing needs."
From an advertiser standpoint, campaigns can be managed by the brand or with the publisher. Ads are built to be relevant with a site's content, helping to push engagement. The units support CPM, CPC and CPA models and each has its own algorithm.
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 4 Simple Strategies to Find Time for Creative Work
As marketers, we know our best work is fueled by time to think, brainstorm and explore different directions. But in...
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....