News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad platform delivers 10 times the clicks
A new ad platform is pushing click thru rates higher and higher. Called C.A.S.T. the platform has shown display CTRs of 2% or higher than industry average.
One change to traditional ad platforms is that C.A.S.T. is set up to integrate within a publisher's existing offerings, making it simpler to serve campaigns. For publishers, the platform offers scalable, native ad units and the ability to manage these ads as well as standard placements in a single dash. Other interesting abilities include:
• Publishers can offer direct advertisers self-serve bidding tools and real time reporting
• C.A.S.T. is personalized to the publisher based on their needs rather than a one-size-fits-all approach
• Privatized platforms so the publisher can manage direct and agency campaigns in one space
"Given the poor click-through and engagement rates of online banner ads, it's time for the online advertising ecosystem to 'break the standard'," said Omer Kaplan, CEO & co-founder of the C.A.S.T.. "Our C.A.S.T. native advertising platform is answering today's industry challenges by offering a private marketplace designed for the modern publisher's needs. We are providing large publishers with customized versions of our technology platform which offer a straight forward self-serve platform for native ads sales management and an integration interface for their web / mobile publishing needs."
From an advertiser standpoint, campaigns can be managed by the brand or with the publisher. Ads are built to be relevant with a site's content, helping to push engagement. The units support CPM, CPC and CPA models and each has its own algorithm.
- Top tips to capitalize on social apps
- Mondays a favorite of fraudsters
- Reports show strong Q3, point to strong Q4
- Mobile Roundup: iOS users converting more, device adoption continues to grow
- Study: Moms looking to tech to track family health
- Study reveals global consumer attitudes to cross-border ecommerce
- Apple Pay, HCE to drive NFC-based contactless payments
- Study finds omnichannel strategy can drive more revenue
Featured White Papers
- Move Beyond Batch and Blast Emails
Like many marketers, you've included email in your marketing mix for years. But while email remains a vital channel, traditional...
- Social Media Pocket Guide
In just a few short years, the world of social media has changed immensely. We'll walk through each of the...