News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
November 30, 2012 Archive
Online shopping records were broken during Cyber Monday, but mobile and website performance monitoring firm Keynote reveals that mobile retail sites were taking twice as long to load than normal. >>
Ecommerce | November 30, 2012
Don't count Cyber Monday out just yet. New numbers are out from comScore showing Cyber Monday still has a definite hold on US shoppers. According to their data $1.46 billion was spent online November 26 (Cyber Monday) - nearly half a billion more than was spent on Black Friday. >>
Social Marketing | November 30, 2012
It's simple enough to set up social profiles for businesses but getting shoppers to not only like but to engage with the content? A much bigger issue. That is where Plyfe comes in - the platform is set up to help amplify social profiles, and now comes in mobile-friendly formats. >>
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
- Shoppers don't care for social integration of mobile apps
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...