News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Xero: Managing expenses, revenue biggest issue for SMBs
Small businesses are great at many things - customer service and niche marketing are among these - but according to a new survey, SMBs are continue to be stressed with revenue, collections and expenses. In fact, according to the Xero survey 73% of SMBs say managing revenue, expenses and collections is their number one financial stressor.
Also, about half say they're interested in mobile accounting tools even though some of the tools aren't universal - meaning they'll work on the iOS or Android platforms but not both. Until today.
Beginning today Xero is offering their Xero Touch app, which helps SMBs stay on top of income, expenses and collections - for both Android and Apple users.
"Xero aims to be the accounting solution for today's small business owner. iOS users have benefited from Xero Touch, and now it's Android's turn. We're delighted to not only reach across the globe, but across cloud devices," said Jamie Sutherland, Xero president of U.S. operations.
Through the app brands can:
• Create itemized invoices from a mobile device
• Stay on top of invoice sends and collection emails
• Keep expense receipts in a single location by uploading via a mobile device camera
"As a small business owner, I am constantly in five places at once," says Caitlin MacGregor, cofounder of cream.hr. "Xero Touch made overseeing and understanding finances convenient for the first time. While there still is stress with operating a business, I now feel I can concentrate more on business development, staff, and production. To the Android users: Watch out. This accounting app is addictive."
- Colors effect sharing behavior on Pinterest
- Survey highlights importance of returns process to consumer loyalty
- 45% of marketers to invest in events during 2015
- Barclays Bank launches Twitter payments
- Advertising for young children looks promising on a new YouTube app for kids
- Twitter responses to customer queries slow and sloppy
- App channel worth over £4 billion to UK brands
- Facebook: 2 million advertisers milestone and new mobile ad manager
Featured White Papers
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- How to Promote and Measure Hashtag Campaigns
A single hashtag can connect your brand messaging across each of the major social networks. Learn how hashtags can be...