News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Xero: Managing expenses, revenue biggest issue for SMBs
Small businesses are great at many things - customer service and niche marketing are among these - but according to a new survey, SMBs are continue to be stressed with revenue, collections and expenses. In fact, according to the Xero survey 73% of SMBs say managing revenue, expenses and collections is their number one financial stressor.
Also, about half say they're interested in mobile accounting tools even though some of the tools aren't universal - meaning they'll work on the iOS or Android platforms but not both. Until today.
Beginning today Xero is offering their Xero Touch app, which helps SMBs stay on top of income, expenses and collections - for both Android and Apple users.
"Xero aims to be the accounting solution for today's small business owner. iOS users have benefited from Xero Touch, and now it's Android's turn. We're delighted to not only reach across the globe, but across cloud devices," said Jamie Sutherland, Xero president of U.S. operations.
Through the app brands can:
• Create itemized invoices from a mobile device
• Stay on top of invoice sends and collection emails
• Keep expense receipts in a single location by uploading via a mobile device camera
"As a small business owner, I am constantly in five places at once," says Caitlin MacGregor, cofounder of cream.hr. "Xero Touch made overseeing and understanding finances convenient for the first time. While there still is stress with operating a business, I now feel I can concentrate more on business development, staff, and production. To the Android users: Watch out. This accounting app is addictive."
- Reports: Brands are winning back to school
- Time spent gaming on mobile drops, eSports partly to blame
- Expert: How to turn data-rich into data-action
- Expert: 3 questions to ask before outsourcing
- Top retail brands' email marketing campaigns found wanting
- Retailers must consider tech expectations of in-store consumers
- Ad Roundup: Releases for social data, site understanding
- Best practices for a solid omnichannel strategy
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...