News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Xero: Managing expenses, revenue biggest issue for SMBs
Small businesses are great at many things - customer service and niche marketing are among these - but according to a new survey, SMBs are continue to be stressed with revenue, collections and expenses. In fact, according to the Xero survey 73% of SMBs say managing revenue, expenses and collections is their number one financial stressor.
Also, about half say they're interested in mobile accounting tools even though some of the tools aren't universal - meaning they'll work on the iOS or Android platforms but not both. Until today.
Beginning today Xero is offering their Xero Touch app, which helps SMBs stay on top of income, expenses and collections - for both Android and Apple users.
"Xero aims to be the accounting solution for today's small business owner. iOS users have benefited from Xero Touch, and now it's Android's turn. We're delighted to not only reach across the globe, but across cloud devices," said Jamie Sutherland, Xero president of U.S. operations.
Through the app brands can:
• Create itemized invoices from a mobile device
• Stay on top of invoice sends and collection emails
• Keep expense receipts in a single location by uploading via a mobile device camera
"As a small business owner, I am constantly in five places at once," says Caitlin MacGregor, cofounder of cream.hr. "Xero Touch made overseeing and understanding finances convenient for the first time. While there still is stress with operating a business, I now feel I can concentrate more on business development, staff, and production. To the Android users: Watch out. This accounting app is addictive."
- Automakers playing catchup with cybersecurity
- Travel, hospitality brands below par in social engagement
- Study: Gamers okay with ads
- Merchants: How you can compete with Amazon
- Ad Roundup: Mobile, ecomm expansions
- LEAN: The key to motivating ad blockers to disable their software
- Report reveals digital capability deficit among Brits
- 2016 presidential race increasingly social
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Principles of Engagement Marketing
In this ebook, we define each of those five principles, and show you what an engagement marketing strategy truly looks...