News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Predicta pushes SiteApps into the US marketplace
Leading Brazilian tech firm Predicta has launched their successful SiteApps platform into the US. The platform is set up to assist small and medium sized businesses in updating their mobile and web sites.
While social media may be the place businesses most 'notice' consumer interaction with their brands, studies show that the first interaction with a business continues to be through the company's website; from the website engaged customers look up social media profiles and the like.
"SMBs need a resource to learn how to best address weaknesses in their websites and capitalize on untapped opportunities," said Phillip Klien, chief innovation officer and head of U.S. operations at Predicta. "That's why we created SiteApps, to drag clunky, ancient sites from web 1.0 straight to 3.0 and put business owners back in the driver's seat of their online identity."
Through the platform brands first identify features to create engagement - like 'buy now' buttons or social media connections. Once those features are implemented a mobile version of the site is created from the existing options. The platform also offers personalization options to create more engaging site visits and experience; the personalization options are based on location, behavior and devices.
"While growing from a startup to Internet leader over the last 10 years, we've helped launch Brazilian companies into the 21st century in one of the world's fastest growing economies, which led us to the vision that spawned SiteApps," continued Klien. "Now we are moving into the U.S. to be closer to the innovation, passion and energy rooted in Silicon Valley culture to aggressively grow SiteApps."
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...