News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Predicta pushes SiteApps into the US marketplace
Leading Brazilian tech firm Predicta has launched their successful SiteApps platform into the US. The platform is set up to assist small and medium sized businesses in updating their mobile and web sites.
While social media may be the place businesses most 'notice' consumer interaction with their brands, studies show that the first interaction with a business continues to be through the company's website; from the website engaged customers look up social media profiles and the like.
"SMBs need a resource to learn how to best address weaknesses in their websites and capitalize on untapped opportunities," said Phillip Klien, chief innovation officer and head of U.S. operations at Predicta. "That's why we created SiteApps, to drag clunky, ancient sites from web 1.0 straight to 3.0 and put business owners back in the driver's seat of their online identity."
Through the platform brands first identify features to create engagement - like 'buy now' buttons or social media connections. Once those features are implemented a mobile version of the site is created from the existing options. The platform also offers personalization options to create more engaging site visits and experience; the personalization options are based on location, behavior and devices.
"While growing from a startup to Internet leader over the last 10 years, we've helped launch Brazilian companies into the 21st century in one of the world's fastest growing economies, which led us to the vision that spawned SiteApps," continued Klien. "Now we are moving into the U.S. to be closer to the innovation, passion and energy rooted in Silicon Valley culture to aggressively grow SiteApps."
- What Twitter's roll-out of Periscope ads means for digital brands
- Ad Roundup: Tools to connect shoppers
- Top 3 tips for B2B brands to harness purchasing power
- Channel 4 video-on-demand ads address viewer by name
- IAB: 2016 Internet ad spend breaks records
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...