News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Predicta pushes SiteApps into the US marketplace
Leading Brazilian tech firm Predicta has launched their successful SiteApps platform into the US. The platform is set up to assist small and medium sized businesses in updating their mobile and web sites.
While social media may be the place businesses most 'notice' consumer interaction with their brands, studies show that the first interaction with a business continues to be through the company's website; from the website engaged customers look up social media profiles and the like.
"SMBs need a resource to learn how to best address weaknesses in their websites and capitalize on untapped opportunities," said Phillip Klien, chief innovation officer and head of U.S. operations at Predicta. "That's why we created SiteApps, to drag clunky, ancient sites from web 1.0 straight to 3.0 and put business owners back in the driver's seat of their online identity."
Through the platform brands first identify features to create engagement - like 'buy now' buttons or social media connections. Once those features are implemented a mobile version of the site is created from the existing options. The platform also offers personalization options to create more engaging site visits and experience; the personalization options are based on location, behavior and devices.
"While growing from a startup to Internet leader over the last 10 years, we've helped launch Brazilian companies into the 21st century in one of the world's fastest growing economies, which led us to the vision that spawned SiteApps," continued Klien. "Now we are moving into the U.S. to be closer to the innovation, passion and energy rooted in Silicon Valley culture to aggressively grow SiteApps."
- Gigya: Facebook winning for logins
- Community Q&A: Do you need it? And how to use it
- Study: SMBs bride personal achievement over money
- DMA (UK) poll reveals most 'marketing friendly' social network
- LinkedIn: 300 million connected, 3 billion to go
- Kenshoo: Paid search continues double-digit yearly growth
- New platform uses social components to increase engagement
- How Facebook, AdWords can work together
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...