News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Predicta pushes SiteApps into the US marketplace
Leading Brazilian tech firm Predicta has launched their successful SiteApps platform into the US. The platform is set up to assist small and medium sized businesses in updating their mobile and web sites.
While social media may be the place businesses most 'notice' consumer interaction with their brands, studies show that the first interaction with a business continues to be through the company's website; from the website engaged customers look up social media profiles and the like.
"SMBs need a resource to learn how to best address weaknesses in their websites and capitalize on untapped opportunities," said Phillip Klien, chief innovation officer and head of U.S. operations at Predicta. "That's why we created SiteApps, to drag clunky, ancient sites from web 1.0 straight to 3.0 and put business owners back in the driver's seat of their online identity."
Through the platform brands first identify features to create engagement - like 'buy now' buttons or social media connections. Once those features are implemented a mobile version of the site is created from the existing options. The platform also offers personalization options to create more engaging site visits and experience; the personalization options are based on location, behavior and devices.
"While growing from a startup to Internet leader over the last 10 years, we've helped launch Brazilian companies into the 21st century in one of the world's fastest growing economies, which led us to the vision that spawned SiteApps," continued Klien. "Now we are moving into the U.S. to be closer to the innovation, passion and energy rooted in Silicon Valley culture to aggressively grow SiteApps."
- Top 3 annoyances for mobile shoppers
- Study: Black Millennials betting on themselves
- Top 3 tips to take Valentine's strategies year-round
- No age limit to looking for love online
- Goodbye second-screening, hello switch-screening
- Less than one-third of emails opened on desktop last year
- Ad Roundup: Platforms for sales, ecommerce
- Top 3 tips to get more from email on Valentine's campaigns
Featured White Papers
- Device of Choice for Online Shoppers & Buyers
Did you know that men shop and buy from mobile devices more than women? Being aware of nuances like this...
- 5 'Must Have' Tactics For Your 2016 Digital Marketing Plan
What are the 5 "must have" tactics that experts agree can help everyone's 2016 digital marketing?...
- Consumers Tell All, Part 1: Online Shopping Frequency
This report looks at how frequently online shoppers are making purchases....