News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Predicta pushes SiteApps into the US marketplace
Leading Brazilian tech firm Predicta has launched their successful SiteApps platform into the US. The platform is set up to assist small and medium sized businesses in updating their mobile and web sites.
While social media may be the place businesses most 'notice' consumer interaction with their brands, studies show that the first interaction with a business continues to be through the company's website; from the website engaged customers look up social media profiles and the like.
"SMBs need a resource to learn how to best address weaknesses in their websites and capitalize on untapped opportunities," said Phillip Klien, chief innovation officer and head of U.S. operations at Predicta. "That's why we created SiteApps, to drag clunky, ancient sites from web 1.0 straight to 3.0 and put business owners back in the driver's seat of their online identity."
Through the platform brands first identify features to create engagement - like 'buy now' buttons or social media connections. Once those features are implemented a mobile version of the site is created from the existing options. The platform also offers personalization options to create more engaging site visits and experience; the personalization options are based on location, behavior and devices.
"While growing from a startup to Internet leader over the last 10 years, we've helped launch Brazilian companies into the 21st century in one of the world's fastest growing economies, which led us to the vision that spawned SiteApps," continued Klien. "Now we are moving into the U.S. to be closer to the innovation, passion and energy rooted in Silicon Valley culture to aggressively grow SiteApps."
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...