News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform tracks competitors
A new arrival from WhatRunsWhere should give online brands a good idea of what - and where - their competitors are advertising. The platform launched last year and gives brand the ability to track competitor's online and mobile ads. The new addition also tracks ads across the Google Display Network.
Called WhatRunWhere Advantage, the service adds search tracking to the already available features, giving clients better insight into where competitor stores are advertising and how they might better compete across the online, mobile and search forums.
"With WhatRunsWhere Advantage, anyone involved in online marketing can now - at the lowest cost ever -- easily see which of their competitors are running display ads via the Google network, and pinpoint exactly which individual ads are running in a large variety of countries across the globe," said Mike Cojanu, chief executive officer of WhatRunsWhere. "By dissecting their competitors use of Google display advertising both locally and at the previously hidden international level, WhatRunsWhere Advantage users can reduce risk and gain higher ROI for their own campaigns. . .Many of our smaller customers place ads only on the Google Display Network, so they didn't need the more robust capabilities of the complete WhatRunsWhere solution, which includes competitive intelligence of banner and text ad campaigns across the entire web and mobile universe."
A recent eMarketer report indicates Google could shoot ahead of Facebook as the display ad leader soon, making it more important for brands to see what is going on within the platform.
- Study: What consumers really want from loyalty programs
- Top 4 Tips to Manage Relationship Between Developers, Marketers
- Survey suggests increasing interest in e-gifts
- Referral key way in which marketers find SEO services
- Social Roundup: Rolling out for Instagram
- Brands: How to engage Millennials in your work force
- Top 3 tips to monetize traffic
- U.S. presidential elections: Digital media use up, television still dominant
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...