News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform tracks competitors
A new arrival from WhatRunsWhere should give online brands a good idea of what - and where - their competitors are advertising. The platform launched last year and gives brand the ability to track competitor's online and mobile ads. The new addition also tracks ads across the Google Display Network.
Called WhatRunWhere Advantage, the service adds search tracking to the already available features, giving clients better insight into where competitor stores are advertising and how they might better compete across the online, mobile and search forums.
"With WhatRunsWhere Advantage, anyone involved in online marketing can now - at the lowest cost ever -- easily see which of their competitors are running display ads via the Google network, and pinpoint exactly which individual ads are running in a large variety of countries across the globe," said Mike Cojanu, chief executive officer of WhatRunsWhere. "By dissecting their competitors use of Google display advertising both locally and at the previously hidden international level, WhatRunsWhere Advantage users can reduce risk and gain higher ROI for their own campaigns. . .Many of our smaller customers place ads only on the Google Display Network, so they didn't need the more robust capabilities of the complete WhatRunsWhere solution, which includes competitive intelligence of banner and text ad campaigns across the entire web and mobile universe."
A recent eMarketer report indicates Google could shoot ahead of Facebook as the display ad leader soon, making it more important for brands to see what is going on within the platform.
- Mobile Roundup: Mobile wallets upping the retail ante
- Report: US, UK users vulnerable because of passwords
- Study: Images linked to email success
- Millennial Media: Video increases engagement
- UK brands fail to improve customer service response rates
- 53% of marketers crave more customer data
- Mother's Day: Flowers a popular gift, but Mom wants tech
- UK: Online spending and deliveries break records
Featured White Papers
- Measure What Matters: Five Features to Enable Now On Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for gaining insights into user behavior and gathering data for site optimization. Unfortunately, in...
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...