News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
LinkedIn adds video ads
Last week, LinkedIn revealed its new profile design and layout and this week the social network for businesses and professionals is rolling out video advertising on the site.
Businesses that can't say what they want with words can now get across their message to LinkedIn's 175 million or so users with video content.
In a company blog post, LinkedIn has announced that video ads are now available on the site's self-service ad interface. Businesses can import new videos or use existing content already uploaded to their YouTube channel.
"With LinkedIn Ads you can control your costs, pay per view or click, and stop your campaign at any time. LinkedIn self-serve video ads work seamlessly with YouTube so you can instantly leverage your brand's existing YouTube presence and promote same videos on LinkedIn. You'll still be able to grow and capture the same YouTube stats you're used to," writes LinkedIn product marketing manager, Will Hambly.
The 30-second video ads will appear in standard 300 x 250 ad units across the LinkedIn network. On completion, viewers can click through to the advertiser's landing page or website.
- Snapchat beats Facebook for daily video views
- Global study reveals 'authenticity deficit' among brands
- Report: Video is video regardless of screen
- Study: US mobile app experience low
- Top 4 tips to succeed at Mother's Day email
- Ad Roundup: New solutions for personalization, collaboration
- How brands can better manage social
- How data impacts marketing automation
Featured White Papers
- 6 SEO Predictions to Plan for in 2016
To succeed in 2016, marketers must pay heed to a number of critical SEO trends, including how they go about...
- How to Boost Reader Engagement 300%
Building an audience isn't just about quantity: it's also about quality. How can you increase the number of readers who...