News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
LinkedIn adds video ads
Last week, LinkedIn revealed its new profile design and layout and this week the social network for businesses and professionals is rolling out video advertising on the site.
Businesses that can't say what they want with words can now get across their message to LinkedIn's 175 million or so users with video content.
In a company blog post, LinkedIn has announced that video ads are now available on the site's self-service ad interface. Businesses can import new videos or use existing content already uploaded to their YouTube channel.
"With LinkedIn Ads you can control your costs, pay per view or click, and stop your campaign at any time. LinkedIn self-serve video ads work seamlessly with YouTube so you can instantly leverage your brand's existing YouTube presence and promote same videos on LinkedIn. You'll still be able to grow and capture the same YouTube stats you're used to," writes LinkedIn product marketing manager, Will Hambly.
The 30-second video ads will appear in standard 300 x 250 ad units across the LinkedIn network. On completion, viewers can click through to the advertiser's landing page or website.
- Study: Loyalty higher for mall-wide programs
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- Ad viewability levels down across Europe
- Virtual Reality: Seeing, and trying, is believing and buying
- Expert: Retail's trends to watch
- Mobile Roundup: Platforms to simplify work, personal lives
- Report: Fraud attacks up 80%
- Marketers value startups for their passion, drive, and technological prowess
Featured White Papers
- The Ultimate Guide to Website Personalization
There is a wealth of methods to put your company's data to work; by far, personalization is one of the...