News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
LinkedIn adds video ads
Last week, LinkedIn revealed its new profile design and layout and this week the social network for businesses and professionals is rolling out video advertising on the site.
Businesses that can't say what they want with words can now get across their message to LinkedIn's 175 million or so users with video content.
In a company blog post, LinkedIn has announced that video ads are now available on the site's self-service ad interface. Businesses can import new videos or use existing content already uploaded to their YouTube channel.
"With LinkedIn Ads you can control your costs, pay per view or click, and stop your campaign at any time. LinkedIn self-serve video ads work seamlessly with YouTube so you can instantly leverage your brand's existing YouTube presence and promote same videos on LinkedIn. You'll still be able to grow and capture the same YouTube stats you're used to," writes LinkedIn product marketing manager, Will Hambly.
The 30-second video ads will appear in standard 300 x 250 ad units across the LinkedIn network. On completion, viewers can click through to the advertiser's landing page or website.
- Mondays a favorite of fraudsters
- Reports show strong Q3, point to strong Q4
- Mobile Roundup: iOS users converting more, device adoption continues to grow
- Study: Moms looking to tech to track family health
- Study reveals global consumer attitudes to cross-border ecommerce
- Apple Pay, HCE to drive NFC-based contactless payments
- Study finds omnichannel strategy can drive more revenue
- Top 3 tips to win with social this holiday season
Featured White Papers
- Move Beyond Batch and Blast Emails
Like many marketers, you've included email in your marketing mix for years. But while email remains a vital channel, traditional...
- Social Media Pocket Guide
In just a few short years, the world of social media has changed immensely. We'll walk through each of the...