News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
LinkedIn adds video ads
Last week, LinkedIn revealed its new profile design and layout and this week the social network for businesses and professionals is rolling out video advertising on the site.
Businesses that can't say what they want with words can now get across their message to LinkedIn's 175 million or so users with video content.
In a company blog post, LinkedIn has announced that video ads are now available on the site's self-service ad interface. Businesses can import new videos or use existing content already uploaded to their YouTube channel.
"With LinkedIn Ads you can control your costs, pay per view or click, and stop your campaign at any time. LinkedIn self-serve video ads work seamlessly with YouTube so you can instantly leverage your brand's existing YouTube presence and promote same videos on LinkedIn. You'll still be able to grow and capture the same YouTube stats you're used to," writes LinkedIn product marketing manager, Will Hambly.
The 30-second video ads will appear in standard 300 x 250 ad units across the LinkedIn network. On completion, viewers can click through to the advertiser's landing page or website.
- Brands: How to better use reviews for your business
- How to keep customers loyal through the holidays
- 50% of Millennials will do most of their holiday shopping on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- Consumers expect shopping experience to be revolutionized by wearable tech
- Highest online parcel volume recorded in October 2015
- How to convince wary app users to share location data
- How to protect against fake reviews
- 3 IT trends to watch in 2016
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...