News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How Collective increased ad efficiencies for brands across screens
A new whitepaper out from Collective sheds light on how their platform is helping brands better target ads to improve reach and, in the end, conversions. Called the Multi Screen Advertising Playbook, the paper identifies how brands across verticals including CPG, Retail and Financial Services have increased ad performance, engagement and conversions across the screens.
Collective, for example, helped Bloomin' Brands - parent company of Outback Steakhouse and Carrabba's Italian Grill among other restaurants - better view how their brands and ads were engaging with customers across screens, giving them a better foundation for future engagements.
"Our customer's convergence of TV and digital media consumption focuses our marketing efforts in new directions," said Karen Soots, Sr. Director, Media Services at Bloomin' Brands. "Working with Collective on a comprehensive view of our cross-platform activity will provide deeper insights into how we connect with and grow our audiences. We are excited to have this as a part of our overall tool kit for digital media."
Meanwhile, their TV Accelerator product is credited with improving targeted nearly 4 times more than demo-targeting and helped reduce costs for brands using collective by nearly three-quarters because they were able to reach more viewers than TV ads alone.
"Collective, in partnership with our clients and industry experts, has cracked the multi-screen code," says Joe Apprendi, Chief Executive, ,a href="http://www.collective.com">Collective. "Brands recognize that their messages must span all platforms. However, until today, they have lacked the data, science, and technology that will allow them to control this dynamic. Collective has provided the industry with the solution, as well as the best practices and proof of execution to allow brands to execute with confidence."
The paper goes on to identify how incremental reach and multi-screen frequency can help brands engage and convert more shoppers across screens.
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...