News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Demandbase tool offers real time option for B2Bers
When it comes to campaign optimization, advertisers need up to the minute information so that tweaks, adjustments and new campaigns have a better chance of engaging customers. To that end, Demandbase has released a new tool which should help B2B marketers using Google Analytics better engage with their customer base.
Called the Real Time Company Information Module for Google Analytics, the platform is set up to offer advertisers real time analytics for companies visiting their website. Real time analytics have been available for individual people for some time; this is one of the first tools set up to help B2B marketers learn more about their business client base.
"Website activity and engagement is emerging as the single biggest predictor of buying intent. While web analytics tools like Google Analytics are widely used by businesses to measure general web traffic, they currently fall short of their full potential for B2B. Stand alone analytics tools are great at reporting overall page flows, click metrics and campaign volumes, but B2B marketers view traffic differently than B2C marketers to understand buying signals --looking at company patterns to determine how target accounts or even how industries are behaving," said Chris Golec, founder and CEO, Demandbase. "By integrating Demandbase into Google Analytics, marketers can zero in on the highest-value traffic and deliver campaigns targeted to the accounts that matter most to the company's bottom line."
The module offers B2B marketers a new way to view their online traffic, including analysis to help segment traffic and to report traffic and behaviors.
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
Featured White Papers
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...