News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Claritics partners with Badgeville to bring analytics to gamification
Gamification is getting an upgrade. Beginning today, Claritics and Badgeville are partnering to bring better analytics into the gamification space. Through the partnership brands using gamified ads and techniques will be able to track and analyze campaigns in real time for better overall optimization.
Through the partnership Claritics' customers will be able to use the Badgeville Behavior Platform to analyze and optimize gamified campaigns to push deeper engagement levels. Meanwhile, Badgeville customers will be able to utilize the Claritics User Intelligence platform to gain insights into behaviors to optimize social referrals and increase lifetime user value.
"Badgeville has built an incredibly impressive platform for using gamification strategies to help companies reward any type of user behavior that promotes further brand awareness and intimacy," said Raj Pai, co-founder and CEO of Claritics. "Our goal is to help those companies get even more value from their gamification efforts by delivering actionable insights that help drive deeper engagement and more lifetime value from each user."
"Claritics' user intelligence analytics platform provides very flexible and powerful capabilities to address the needs for marketers to understand how to improve and promote deeper engagement with their customers" said Kris Duggan, Badgeville CEO. "This enables our customers to measure and improve the effectiveness of their gamification strategies in addition to identifying user groups who display highly differentiated behavior for future retargeting campaigns."
The Claritics platform analyzes user behavior across the social, mobile and enterprise apps spaces in real time. The Badgeville Behavior Platform analyzes contextual behavior data so that brands can create more relevant rewards for those shoppers.
- Yahoo introduces one-stop business listing dashboard for SMBs
- Nielsen reveals habits of second-screeners
- Why your coupons need mobile
- Jivox, vSplash push interactivity with platforms
- Amazon facilitates social gifting on Facebook
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...