News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AudienceScience releases mobile ad platform
A new addition to the mobile space is set up to help mobile marketers create custom segments for campaigns. From AudienceScience, the Gateway platform combines first- and third-party mobile data to create audience segments for use within mobile ads. The result is more highly targeted, relevant ads delivered to mobile devices.
With more mobile devices coming on the scene, including the Apple iPad Mad and the new Microsoft Surface tablet, the ability to better target ads to mobile consumers will become more important. According to a recent Online Publisher's Association study 93% of smartphone users now access content through mobile devices; more than half say they 'can't live without' their mobile device.
"We're excited to offer our customers a unique way to leverage mobile advertising using our platform," said Mike Peralta, President of AudienceScience. "We have a trove of unique data points that are only available through the AudienceScience Gateway. According to the IAB, in 2010 mobile only accounted for 2.1 percent of Internet advertising -- this number is expected to rise to 15.2 percent by 2016. We are offering advertisers a powerful way to target customers across devices and channels."
Through AudienceScience Gateway marketers can:
• Target ads based on mobile behaviors
• Deliver ads in-browser or in-app using standard and custom mobile ad sizes
• Based on custom segments, deliver mobile ads across screens
The platform is set up to help mobile brands keep a consistent message across the mobile space, an increasingly important option as more consumers logon to the Internet from different devices.
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...