News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Aprimo release assists in social segmentation
As social networks continue to grow brands are looking for better ways to create branded social profiles and mine the rich data held by social networks. Aprimo's release of Relationship Manager 6.6 is set up not only to enhance social media options but to include digital messaging solutions.
The new Aprimo Relationship Manager (ARM) 6.6 helps businesses segment social networks, giving them better chances at engagement.
"ARM is and always will be a solution built by marketers for marketers, so we're constantly enhancing the solution to meet the needs of an evolving marketplace," said Aprimo President Bob Boehnlein. "To our customers, the'I' in IMM, integration, is key to developing a full picture of who their prospects are and how best to engage them across multiple channels. ARM does this more effectively than any solution available today."
Through the solution brands can monitor and execute campaigns through a single dash; the dashboard is set up to help teams better 'see' what different team members are doing so that the approach is streamlined. They can manage both inbound and outbound communications and customize channels for better profile building and targeting of prospects.
"The enhanced user whiteboard plus real-time interaction and digital messaging capabilities that have been integrated into this new version are significant and I believe marketing customers will continue to benefit as Aprimo advances towards its integrated, multi-channel marketing vision," said DeAnna Blair, an Aprimo customer serving on the Aprimo Product Advisory Council.
Meanwhile the messaging center offers analytics so that a message or campaign can be drilled down to base analytics to create a richer user experience. And the Social Adapter option targets messaging based on social network data.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...