News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Survey: SMBs not mobilly optimized
In the mobile space viewability is key, but a new survey from vSplash finds many small businesses not only aren't optimizing their sites for mobile, they're also leaving important information off their homepages.
According to the vSplash SMB DigitalScape report most (98%) of small business websites aren't optimized for mobile viewing. With more consumers in the mobile space and new mobile devices launching this is a potentially big problem for businesses who need to engage and convert more shoppers.
"Some experts are predicting smartphones and tablets will account for around one-third of all website visits this coming holiday shopping season," said Umesh Tibrewal, CEO, vSplash. "According to our current data, nearly all SMBs will be challenged to capitalize on this mobile commerce opportunity due to their incompatible websites."
Some interesting takeaways from the report include:
• 44% of SMB homepages don't include phone numbers
• 78% don't include Facebook links
One new options in the mobile space should help mobile businesses - both small and large - better compete.
From BrightRoll a real time bidding solution for mobile video. Now available through the BrightRoll Exchange a real time bidding option for mobile video, giving ad buyers the ability to bid across the mobile space.
"We believe it's important to deliver mobile video RTB right now so that our advertisers can keep pace with the massive shift to mobile devices and target only the most valuable users at exactly the price they're willing to pay," said Tod Sacerdoti, CEO and founder of BrightRoll. "Advertisers can now easily scale and extend their campaigns to the most relevant audience possible across all platforms."
Prior to the release mobile video relied on a fixed bid status.
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...