News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SortPrice platform pushes social commerce farther
Just in time for the holiday season, SortPrice has released a new ecommerce platform which should help etailers better utilize social and online platforms. The platform includes an update to the existing SortPrice Store app for Facebook and includes scheduling and search features to help retailers engage social shoppers.
"We had discussions with hundreds of our merchants throughout this process to get their thoughts on what they'd ned to get the most out of their social commerce presence," said Doron Simovitch, co-founder and CEO, SortPrice. "They're the ones on the front lines of social commerce on a daily basis, so it was crucial to address their concerns in order to create a powerful resource that's also easy for them to use."
The platform, which just released from beta allows social brands to run contests withint their stores to help build and reward customer loyalty, schedules content to be delivered through social networks and includes a search function which should help the etailer find mentions of their brand through online and social outlets.
In addition there are over 100 post templates to help retailers create engaging posts within social networks. The resource center includes tips to help retailers perform better online and offers reporting features so the brand can see page visits and determine how the social space is performing for them.
Meanwhile, from a customer engagement standpoint, the platform allows for retailers to distribute flash sale postings to the social page or the retailer website. There are product comparison tools to help the shopper make a purchasing decision.
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...