News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SortPrice platform pushes social commerce farther
Just in time for the holiday season, SortPrice has released a new ecommerce platform which should help etailers better utilize social and online platforms. The platform includes an update to the existing SortPrice Store app for Facebook and includes scheduling and search features to help retailers engage social shoppers.
"We had discussions with hundreds of our merchants throughout this process to get their thoughts on what they'd ned to get the most out of their social commerce presence," said Doron Simovitch, co-founder and CEO, SortPrice. "They're the ones on the front lines of social commerce on a daily basis, so it was crucial to address their concerns in order to create a powerful resource that's also easy for them to use."
The platform, which just released from beta allows social brands to run contests withint their stores to help build and reward customer loyalty, schedules content to be delivered through social networks and includes a search function which should help the etailer find mentions of their brand through online and social outlets.
In addition there are over 100 post templates to help retailers create engaging posts within social networks. The resource center includes tips to help retailers perform better online and offers reporting features so the brand can see page visits and determine how the social space is performing for them.
Meanwhile, from a customer engagement standpoint, the platform allows for retailers to distribute flash sale postings to the social page or the retailer website. There are product comparison tools to help the shopper make a purchasing decision.
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
Featured White Papers
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...