News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Solution gives SMBs more mobile power
Small businesses need to be in the mobile space but many mobile businesses simply don't have the time to properly 'do' mobile. A new app from ReachLocal may help by managing mobile leads and tracking campaign results so that the business can respond in a timely manner.
The ReachLocal mobile app delivers mobile leads and mobile campaign results directly to a business owner's phone so that they can concentrate on business rather than, for example, leaving a potential customer on the salesroom floor to run back and analyze data. The solution offers real time data for calls, emails and web forms, all to the smartphone.
"I don't always have time to check campaign reports on my computer, so it can be several days or even a week before I can log in," said Dinah Olanoff, Senior Director of Marketing and Communications at Youville House Assisted Living Residences. "With the new mobile app, I'll be able to monitor campaign progress easily right on my phone, and I'll know immediately when I get a new lead."
"With our strong focus on user experience, our team spends a lot of time with clients to understand how they work and what issues they face,"said Kris Barton, Chief Product Officer at ReachLocal. "We knew that many local business owners run their businesses 24x7 from their smartphone, and they wanted to get their leads there too. So we developed the mobile app to give them leads and marketing results in real-time, wherever they are. In addition, we are continuing to add more capabilities to the app so that business owners can truly manage all their marketing from the palms of their hands."
From a reporting standpoint, SMBs using the mobile app can manage detailed reports for campaigns from a mobile device or computer, tracking metrics, making changes to the campaign all while being able to focus on day to day business as well.
The solution is currently available for both Android and Apple's iOS users.
- Value of price comparison providers revealed
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...