News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ShopKeep POS integrates Dwolla, LevelUp to give retailers a hand
A new integration from ShopKeep POS may keep the counter-clutter down at some retailers. This week, ShopKeep integrated the Dwolla and LevelUp mobile payments options into its iPad POS system - another sign that mobile payments are growing in popularity for small businesses as well as shoppers.
There are more than 3,000 merchants using the ShopKeep system; soon their shoppers using Dwolla and LevelUp will be able to check-out with them as well. Dwolla or LevelUp shoppers ready to check out simple use their mobile device at a retailer operating the iPad system from ShopKeep to complete the purchase.
"We are consistently looking to align ourselves with agile companies in the mobile payments space to make the process of doing business more efficient for store operators," said Jason Richelson, CEO and Founder of ShopKeep POS. "Earlier this year, we were chosen as the first east coast partner to power PayPal's mobile payments, and now we've teamed up with Dwolla and LevelUp to add even more options for our merchants and their customers."
"Dwolla is saving owners tens of thousands of dollars every day in traditional card fees, so integrations like these demonstrate the dedication ShopKeep has to bringing meaningful solutions to small business owners," Ben Milne, CEO and Founder of Dwolla. "Dwolla was designed to play nicely with cloud-based solutions, but what ShopKeep has done at the checkout goes beyond the plug-and-play solutions we provide. They've created a downright simple, valuable and compelling experience for the end user."
The ShopKeep system not only rings customer transactions, it automates many store processes - credit card and mobile transactions, receipt and remote order printing and sales management.
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...