News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ShopKeep POS integrates Dwolla, LevelUp to give retailers a hand
A new integration from ShopKeep POS may keep the counter-clutter down at some retailers. This week, ShopKeep integrated the Dwolla and LevelUp mobile payments options into its iPad POS system - another sign that mobile payments are growing in popularity for small businesses as well as shoppers.
There are more than 3,000 merchants using the ShopKeep system; soon their shoppers using Dwolla and LevelUp will be able to check-out with them as well. Dwolla or LevelUp shoppers ready to check out simple use their mobile device at a retailer operating the iPad system from ShopKeep to complete the purchase.
"We are consistently looking to align ourselves with agile companies in the mobile payments space to make the process of doing business more efficient for store operators," said Jason Richelson, CEO and Founder of ShopKeep POS. "Earlier this year, we were chosen as the first east coast partner to power PayPal's mobile payments, and now we've teamed up with Dwolla and LevelUp to add even more options for our merchants and their customers."
"Dwolla is saving owners tens of thousands of dollars every day in traditional card fees, so integrations like these demonstrate the dedication ShopKeep has to bringing meaningful solutions to small business owners," Ben Milne, CEO and Founder of Dwolla. "Dwolla was designed to play nicely with cloud-based solutions, but what ShopKeep has done at the checkout goes beyond the plug-and-play solutions we provide. They've created a downright simple, valuable and compelling experience for the end user."
The ShopKeep system not only rings customer transactions, it automates many store processes - credit card and mobile transactions, receipt and remote order printing and sales management.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...