News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SalesForce taps Demandbase for real time ID
Businesses using the SalesForce platform to reach consumers have a new tool beginning today: SalesForce has tapped Demandbase to provide a real time identification solution. The integration will help businesses using SalesForce to more quickly identify prospects, helping to improve engagement.
SalesForce is a cloud computing hub helping offering brands a CRM that includes cloud platform and apps so that employees can collaborate and connect with customers. By utilizing the Demandbase platform, businesses will be able to identify anonymous online traffic, figure out why that prospect is visiting and from there create the most relevant experience.
"For years, Salesforce has been the glue between sales and marketing, but there has been no automated way to move key web engagement activity to Salesforce or to alert the sales team when key accounts are active on the site. Instead, sales teams have been dependent on marketing staff to provide information about customer and prospect engagements that fall outside of sales responsibilities," said Greg Ott, CMO of Demandbase. "Through our customers, we've learned that, extending the Real-Time Identification API algorithmic rules and creating simple user-defined threshold settings, helps better align sales and marketing departments by automating data flow, and enables quicker closing rates and more lead conversions. We expect to see wide adoption of this API by our customers by the end of the year."
Real-Time Identification from Demandbase is used by some heavyweights in the online space including Adobe, Strongmail and Informatica. The systems helps to personalize website content, helping to increase engagement and online conversions. By identifying prospects in real time, valuable time is not lost, engagement is increased and businesses have a better chance to provide relevant content in a matter of moments.
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...