News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SalesForce taps Demandbase for real time ID
Businesses using the SalesForce platform to reach consumers have a new tool beginning today: SalesForce has tapped Demandbase to provide a real time identification solution. The integration will help businesses using SalesForce to more quickly identify prospects, helping to improve engagement.
SalesForce is a cloud computing hub helping offering brands a CRM that includes cloud platform and apps so that employees can collaborate and connect with customers. By utilizing the Demandbase platform, businesses will be able to identify anonymous online traffic, figure out why that prospect is visiting and from there create the most relevant experience.
"For years, Salesforce has been the glue between sales and marketing, but there has been no automated way to move key web engagement activity to Salesforce or to alert the sales team when key accounts are active on the site. Instead, sales teams have been dependent on marketing staff to provide information about customer and prospect engagements that fall outside of sales responsibilities," said Greg Ott, CMO of Demandbase. "Through our customers, we've learned that, extending the Real-Time Identification API algorithmic rules and creating simple user-defined threshold settings, helps better align sales and marketing departments by automating data flow, and enables quicker closing rates and more lead conversions. We expect to see wide adoption of this API by our customers by the end of the year."
Real-Time Identification from Demandbase is used by some heavyweights in the online space including Adobe, Strongmail and Informatica. The systems helps to personalize website content, helping to increase engagement and online conversions. By identifying prospects in real time, valuable time is not lost, engagement is increased and businesses have a better chance to provide relevant content in a matter of moments.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...