News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
PointRoll releases InTagration product
A new solution out for video holds some promise for video advertisers. Called InTagration, the product from PointRoll is set up help video advertisers better track and meet publisher expectations for various devices - ensuring their ads will run where preferred.
"While developing our clients' video campaigns, we noticed that there was a great deal of time and effort being put into modifying video formats and creative to comply with publisher video specifications," said Todd Pasternack, director of creative technology, PointRoll. "PointRoll's main differentiators are our focus on efficiency while maintaining creative integrity and providing our clients with the highest level of customer service. In keeping with that promise, we created a more efficient way to deploy in-stream video campaigns with our InTagration technology and we are thrilled to introduce this to the broader ad community while marking yet another important milestone in PointRoll's history."
With more than 37 billion video clips and almost 10 billion ads served to viewers across screens in August, it makes sense for brands not only to be in the video space but to have content that is viewable across screens. Laptops and PCs may react basically the same to a clip, but some clips may not be viewable on a tablet or smartphone - and that can cause an issue for the advertiser.
The PointRoll product helps video advertisers ensure their product (the video) meets publisher formatting guides and other criteria, helping to assure that the content is viewable across the online and mobile space. the InTagration platform also allows for larger volume video campaigns to be created in multiple versions, giving the advertiser more leeway, improves the efficiency of the campaign while offering creative integrity and allows for brands to 'swap out' new creative with old at any time.
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
- Adobe: More online TV watched on smartphones than tablets
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...