News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
PointRoll releases InTagration product
A new solution out for video holds some promise for video advertisers. Called InTagration, the product from PointRoll is set up help video advertisers better track and meet publisher expectations for various devices - ensuring their ads will run where preferred.
"While developing our clients' video campaigns, we noticed that there was a great deal of time and effort being put into modifying video formats and creative to comply with publisher video specifications," said Todd Pasternack, director of creative technology, PointRoll. "PointRoll's main differentiators are our focus on efficiency while maintaining creative integrity and providing our clients with the highest level of customer service. In keeping with that promise, we created a more efficient way to deploy in-stream video campaigns with our InTagration technology and we are thrilled to introduce this to the broader ad community while marking yet another important milestone in PointRoll's history."
With more than 37 billion video clips and almost 10 billion ads served to viewers across screens in August, it makes sense for brands not only to be in the video space but to have content that is viewable across screens. Laptops and PCs may react basically the same to a clip, but some clips may not be viewable on a tablet or smartphone - and that can cause an issue for the advertiser.
The PointRoll product helps video advertisers ensure their product (the video) meets publisher formatting guides and other criteria, helping to assure that the content is viewable across the online and mobile space. the InTagration platform also allows for larger volume video campaigns to be created in multiple versions, giving the advertiser more leeway, improves the efficiency of the campaign while offering creative integrity and allows for brands to 'swap out' new creative with old at any time.
- Brands piggy-backing on major events not guaranteed success
- Expert: Why SMBs are pushing farther into digital
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...