News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
PointRoll releases InTagration product
A new solution out for video holds some promise for video advertisers. Called InTagration, the product from PointRoll is set up help video advertisers better track and meet publisher expectations for various devices - ensuring their ads will run where preferred.
"While developing our clients' video campaigns, we noticed that there was a great deal of time and effort being put into modifying video formats and creative to comply with publisher video specifications," said Todd Pasternack, director of creative technology, PointRoll. "PointRoll's main differentiators are our focus on efficiency while maintaining creative integrity and providing our clients with the highest level of customer service. In keeping with that promise, we created a more efficient way to deploy in-stream video campaigns with our InTagration technology and we are thrilled to introduce this to the broader ad community while marking yet another important milestone in PointRoll's history."
With more than 37 billion video clips and almost 10 billion ads served to viewers across screens in August, it makes sense for brands not only to be in the video space but to have content that is viewable across screens. Laptops and PCs may react basically the same to a clip, but some clips may not be viewable on a tablet or smartphone - and that can cause an issue for the advertiser.
The PointRoll product helps video advertisers ensure their product (the video) meets publisher formatting guides and other criteria, helping to assure that the content is viewable across the online and mobile space. the InTagration platform also allows for larger volume video campaigns to be created in multiple versions, giving the advertiser more leeway, improves the efficiency of the campaign while offering creative integrity and allows for brands to 'swap out' new creative with old at any time.
- Gigya: Facebook winning for logins
- Community Q&A: Do you need it? And how to use it
- Study: SMBs bride personal achievement over money
- DMA (UK) poll reveals most 'marketing friendly' social network
- LinkedIn: 300 million connected, 3 billion to go
- Kenshoo: Paid search continues double-digit yearly growth
- New platform uses social components to increase engagement
- How Facebook, AdWords can work together
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...