News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
PointRoll releases InTagration product
A new solution out for video holds some promise for video advertisers. Called InTagration, the product from PointRoll is set up help video advertisers better track and meet publisher expectations for various devices - ensuring their ads will run where preferred.
"While developing our clients' video campaigns, we noticed that there was a great deal of time and effort being put into modifying video formats and creative to comply with publisher video specifications," said Todd Pasternack, director of creative technology, PointRoll. "PointRoll's main differentiators are our focus on efficiency while maintaining creative integrity and providing our clients with the highest level of customer service. In keeping with that promise, we created a more efficient way to deploy in-stream video campaigns with our InTagration technology and we are thrilled to introduce this to the broader ad community while marking yet another important milestone in PointRoll's history."
With more than 37 billion video clips and almost 10 billion ads served to viewers across screens in August, it makes sense for brands not only to be in the video space but to have content that is viewable across screens. Laptops and PCs may react basically the same to a clip, but some clips may not be viewable on a tablet or smartphone - and that can cause an issue for the advertiser.
The PointRoll product helps video advertisers ensure their product (the video) meets publisher formatting guides and other criteria, helping to assure that the content is viewable across the online and mobile space. the InTagration platform also allows for larger volume video campaigns to be created in multiple versions, giving the advertiser more leeway, improves the efficiency of the campaign while offering creative integrity and allows for brands to 'swap out' new creative with old at any time.
- Report: Desktops still lead online spending
- Video ad campaigns with subtitles outperform in brand awareness
- Two-thirds of ad execs Google prospective employees
- 61% of brand content on Snapchat is video
- Survey: Trust influences more consumers to share information
- Expert: Travel next up for programmatic direct
- Expert: How to reduce involuntary churn
- New service alerts marketers when competitors air new TV ads
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...